CHAPTER|8•

Y/N's POV

Me and Taehyung had already arrive at the airport, today is our departure to Hawaii for a two weeks vacation. We're waiting for our flight and I'm already hungry,  I forgot to eat breakfast. My stomach suddenly make a noise and Taehyung turned his gaze to me, shit this is so embarassing!

"You hungry?" He asked as he lift his left eyebrows.

"I guess? " I said as I chuckled.

"Go get some food, I'll wait for you" he remarked, I handed him my luggages and I quickly ran to the cafeteria.

Gosh I'm so hungry! "Miss can I have some to pieces of pancakes? And two bottles of water please?" I inquired to the cashier and she nod.

As she was preparing my pancakes a familiar figure of a girl was standing at the table, she was with a little girl and she looks like.... Rosè.

"R-Rosè?" I mumbled.

I was about to approach the girl who looks like Rosè just to clarify if it's really her but the waiter interrupted me "Ma'am here's you pancakes and a bottle of water" she said and handed me my order.

I accepted my orders and paid but when I turned back my gaze to the place where the girl was standing, she wasn't there anymore. It could be her! The hair, the height, the shape of the body, it really looks like Rosè! But she's with a child. No! Maybe I'm just imagining things hahaha.

I quickly went back to Taehyung and he looks so irritated, he looks so cute tho.
"Hey wassup!" I greeted him with a smile.

He looked at me like an angry bird "What?!" He barked, woahh he's not in the mood.

"You want some pancakes and water?" I asked and he just rolled his eyes.

"I don't want to eat" he shortly replied.

"Okay!" I said.

I started eating my pancake until I already had left one which was I bought for Taehyung but since he doesn't want to eat it maybe I'll just eat it. It was the last piece of pancake when Taehyung suddenly eat it!!

"Yahh! I thought you don't want to eat it!" I shouted, I don't care if people are looking at us!

"Don't shout idiot, I just change my mind" he blurted and drank his water.

Hmp! Well actually is starting to change a little bit, he doesn't hurt me physically but mentally. And he already helps me with the household chores and even speak to me but he's too serious and cold sometimes.

~~~~

The plane is ready to take off and I'm so excited cause it's my first time sitting next to the window and next to this unknown middle age man. Taehyung sits at the first chair next is this unknown middle age man who looks creepy and then me.

The airplane is already taking off and I'm getting more excited about it! I can know finally see the clouds clearly! After an hours of traveling I've became uncomfortable with my seat mate, he keeps on putting his hands on my lap.

I tried to remove his hands but he keeps on putting his hand on my lap and it's making me supper uneasy. Somebody help me please!

I want to call Taehyung but he's sleeping and I can't just screamed for help inside an airplane people might think I'm crazy.

"Sir can you remove your hands on my lap?" I begged but he didn't listen and didn't move.

"Sir! Please remove your hands on my lap!" I almost shouted but it was not loud enough to here all the people inside the plane.

"Shut up you little shit! Or I will stabbed you with my knife?!" The man answered in a low tone, I started to get nervous.

He showed his knife, how can he have his knife? Didn't the guard check him? I started crying but I remain silent, he keeps on pinching my lap.

He was about to kiss my neck when someone suddenly pull his head back and punch him on the face.

"What are you doing to my wife you rascal?!!!" Taehyung shouted as he punch the man.

People started to panic and the flight attendants tried to stop Taehyung, I quickly got off my chair and ran at the back of Taehyung.

Taehyung stopped and hug me as I continued crying, I thought I was going to be kissed by that man or stab me with his knife.

Luckily we already arrive at Hawaii. As we walked out the airplane Taehyung called the guards and some of the guards called the police.

After all the scenes we went out of the airport with our luggages and waited for our ride, Taehyung told me that he has his own resort in here at Hawaii and some of his workers will pick us up here.

A black Range Rover Car stopped infront of us and Taehyung opened the backseat door, a tall guy went out and he manage to put the luggages at the trunk.

As I was sitting at the backseat with Taehyung he suddenly spoke "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I was just scared of that man" I replied and smiled fake, well I don't have a mood to smile. From what happened earlier, do I even have a guts to smile after what happened?

"You could have told me at first" he said in a cold tone.

"You were sleeping and the people might panic if I screamed for help" I remarked.

"Next time if that happens to you again, screamed for help don't mind the people if they're going to panic atleast you saved your life" he blurted firmly and he is very serious.

"O-Okay" I replied shortly.

I just don't want people to get worried or panic about me, well that man was really a scary person. He might be a professional murderer cause hids his knife in his pocket without getting caught by guards.

But honestly of Taehyung didn't woke what would be the possible things that man would do to me, would he kill me?