chapter 1

A/n: this book dose start pretty fast, just a heads up.

Y/n pov

" hey y/n could you close up for me?" My boss sam asked.

" sure thing, have a nice night." I waved him off as he walked out the door. He tends to leave a half hour before closing time so he dosnt have to wash tables and lock up. I sigh going into the back room and grabbing a bucket. I fill the bucket with soap and water putting a rag in it. As soon as I shut the water off the bell rings signaling someone just came in. Its kind of odd there's only about 15 minutes till the bar closes.

I grab the bucket and go back out into the main bar area. I look around but don't see anybody. It could of been someone leaving from the bathroom. I set the bucket down on the nearest table and get ready to grab the rag but im stopped by a hand covering my mouth. I go wide eyed as the hand pulls me backwards and into their body. Fear consumed my whole being. The bar is dimly lit so I couldn't even see what their hand looked like. I try to scream hoping someone could hear me but it was muffled by their hand.
Wait it almost feels like staples agaisnt my cheek. I stomp my foot down onto theirs making them let go and grunt. I take a deep breathe and turn around facing them. If he wasn't wearing boots I would of broke his foot since im wearing black combat boots.

" what the fuck!" I yell glaring at him.
He dosnt even seem fazed by my actions. He just chuckles and puts his hands up.

" sorry doll, you should of seen your face though. " he laughed and put his hands in his pockets.

I take a deep breathe regaing my composure. I give him one last glare before grabbing the rag and washing down the table.
" you almsot gave me a hearatrack asshole." I say clearly annoyed.
I wash down the table and put the rag back into the bucket turning to look at him. He holds a sly smirk on his face while he walks over to me.
" don't be a baby your fine. I would of saved you if it was a stranger anyway." He says and sits down in one of the booths closes to me. I raise a brow and move the bucket to the table he is setting at. " and how would you know? You could've not been around." I ring the rag out and start washing the table. " second of all why are you here? I'm about to close up." I say. " I'd just know, and im here because we haven't hung out in a while." He answered as he watched my hand glide across the table.
I give him a giant smile. " so you missed me?" Maybe just maybe...wait what am I thinking
" no, its better then doing nothing." He said with a sigh. I bite my lip trying to hold back a laugh.
" so what? Your here to do me?" I joked. He smirked and leaned forward so our faces arnt that far apart. " if thats what you want, I'd devour you anyday."
I blush and clear my throat moving to the next table.
" yeah right, very funny. Anyway are you going to help or just sit there?" I started washing the next table not even glancing at him. No one would want me,not even if they were payed.
" its not my job. I'm going to watch. Also, im kidnapping you when your done." He said leaning back in the booth. " I highly doubt you could kidnap me,but nice try. What are we doing?" I asked continuing to clean.
" I thought about just going back to my place,maybe head out somewhere." He replied.
" fine ,but wait till im done."

Time skip brought to you by the burnt chicken nugget~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lock the door behind me and turn facing dabi. I dig around my bag to try and open the little pouch on the side to put the keys in but dabi steals them from me. I flicker my head up to see him dangling them above his head.
" hey give those back! My boss will kill me if I loose another set of keys!" I exclaime trying to reach for them. He just smirks and shakes them above his head. " go ahead and grab them, im not stopping you."
I groan and try to jump to grab them but im inches short. " you clearly are, im to short. Please give them to me!" I pleaded still trying to jump up and reach them. He chuckles and shakes his head. I mentally smile seeing his hair move side to side.
" you might just have to climb to get em."
I gave him a 'really' look. I'd break him. " haha funny jokes over. I cant do that. " I pout and cross my arms.
" sure you can, try smartass." He smirked putting his free hand in his pocket. There's no way a stick like him could hold me up. Yeah I've known him for a couple months but im.nit the comfortable yet. I cant even stand somone touching my shoulder let alone feel my whole body on them.
I groan rolling my eyes. " if either one of us get hurt its your fault." I say and and put my hands on his shoulders. It just takes all the length of my arms to reach his shoulders. I take a deep breathe and hope I don't hurt this poor man. I mean i.proably 100 pounds heavier then him, no joke. I jump up and wrap my legs around his torso. He grunts softly and takes a couple steps back. " well there goes your spine, its your fault." I tease trying to reach for the keys. This was kind of awkward co sidering my breast are right in his face. " your not even that heavy, you just need a stronge man. " he said lowering the keys just a tiny bit. I snatch the keys and fist bump the air. " thanks for the keys. " I lauvh and unwrapping my legs from him so I could get down, but he puts his free arm under my butt. I blush and wrap my legs back around him. " hey! Hands to yourself." Sqeak when he wraps his other arm around my back holding me to his chest after lowering me enough where my legs are wrapped around his waiste.
" looks like you get a ride to my place." He chuckled and started walking. I put the keys back in my pocket carefully. I wrap my arms around his neck making sure I don't fall. How in the world is this man carrying me. " how the hell have I not broken you yet." I say in a joking tone but I really ment it. I hate when people try to pick me up. They always fail. But he succeeded and to say the least im uncomfortable. Yeah its nice but he's touching me. I hate people touching me I even hate them looking at me. " like I said your not heavy, im just stronge, now shut up dont talk about yourself that way." He scolded me alsmot like a parent would their child. I roll my eyes as he carries me. I watch behind us as he walks down alleyways and different paths.

" where are we going?" I asked resting my head on his shoulder. Its no lie work has me super tired, and I could use a nap.
" we are going to my place, like I said before." He replied.
" oh." Is all I said. I could feel my eyelids get heavy and my breathing slow. I am really tired, but I shouldn't sleep. For all I know he could drop me and I'd fall on my ass.

" can you put me down?" I ask,thinking it might wake me up to walk.

" we are almsot there." He said lowering me down to the ground. I get steady on my feet with a soft yawn. Dabi counted to walk as I stood there for a second.
" hey wait up! I got short legs." I said raising my voice so he could hear me. He diddnt stop only slowed down a little and chcukled shaking his head. I groan and jog catching up to him.

" asshole." I say under my breathe as we walk. He laughs and nudges my shoulder.
" im the asshole? I just carried you for like a whole block."
I roll my eyes and nod my head side to side.
" yeah, sure, sure. I never asked you to carry me. I'd rather not have you carry me." I say.

" would you have rathered walk? I know work has you tired."

" ok, you have a point, but your still a ass." I say jokingly earning a head shake from him.
We walk for a couple more minutes until we get to a small apartment building. Its not to fancy but its not bad either. It looks well kept. Where dose he get the money for this place? I know I work and proably couldn't afford it. From what I know he dosnt have a job. What dose he do? Now that i think about it we really don't know that much about each other. It kind of worries me that I want to get to know him. The last time that happen... it diddnt end very well.

" y/n, hey!" He shouted lightly hitting the top of my head, ripping me out if my thoughts. I force a smile and look up to him.
" whats up?"
He grabs my arm and start leading me up the stairs. " you day dream alot don't you?" He asked as we walked up the staircases.
" I guess so, I don't know. Anyway, its already late and I have to work again tommrow." I groan at the thought of working again, oh how I hated that place.

" you can stay here if you want." He says with a shrug. We are now walking down a long hallway decorated with some ploted plants and tables.
" I dont heave cholths or anything, so I don't know." I replied.

" you can borrow some of mine for the night." He said as we stopped infront of a door. Me wear his chloths, very funny. I highly doubt he wears a 2x. I shake my head decding to worry about it later. He takes his keys out and unlocks the door.

" hello are you y/n l/n?" I turn around to meet a face I never wanted to see again.