Chapter 12: Girls Trip

Darjeeling's POV

I sat up, stretching and yawning before grabbing my phone. It was 12 PM on a Saturday. Wow, I slept in so late.

I threw the blankets off of me and swung my legs over the side of the bed, my feet meeting the smooth wood floor. I sat like that for a moment, rubbing my eyes and sadly accepting that I had to get up and do things.

"Uuugh" I groaned as I stood up and walked out of my room and down the hall to the kitchen.

"Morning Darj- are you not wearing any pants?" asked Assam from seat at the bar.

I looked down. "Oops." I replied.

Assam giggled. "Someone was tired last night."

I shrugged. It definitely was an eventful evening.

I opened the fridge, taking out a pack of sausage and placing it on the counter. I walked to the sink and washed my hands before returning to the stove.

I turned the stove on medium heat before pouring in some oil and tenderly placing the sausage down in the pan.

"Oooh" exclaimed Rosehip from the couch. "What's cookin' good lookin'?"

I shook my head at her. "Do you want one or not?"

"Yes please~" she replied.

"What about you Assam?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Nah, I'm trying to lose weight."

"Oh don't give me that crap. You're just finding things to be wrong with you because you're so perfect."

She blushed gently.

"I'm making you one anyways." I said and turned back to the pan, placing two more sausages down beside mine.

As soon as I finished, my phone dinged.

Oh right, Kay's coming over tonight to do that project with us

I told her it would be ideal if she came around six PM, and she said that was fine.

I put my phone down on the countertop and slid a plate out of the cabinet. When it was done, I grabbed the sausage out of the pan with a pair of tongs, placing it on a plate before putting the plate on the bar.

"They're done." I said to the girls and cut the heat off on the stove. Rosehip stood up from her spot on the floor, stretching and groaning.

"My baaaack~" she whined, walking over to the plate on the bar. I watched in horror as she picked up her sausage with her bare hands and bit into it like a churro.