Chapter 1

🕷🕷🕷

There was chaos everywhere and the 9 year old girl didn't know what to do. She sat behind a broken table and watches in horror as the robot like creatures destroyed everything that came in their way, everything they sighted.

" N/n, listen to me. " She turned to her father, his voice was muffled but enough loud that she could hear and make out the words above every blast and boom.

" I love you, so so much. "

" I love you too, daddy. " She hugged her father for dear life, her small body trembling head to toe and tears streaming down her face.

David L/n knew he had to save his daughter, no matter what. He knew they couldn't escape without being seen. The Chitauri were everywhere, wierd screeching sound coming out of them.

He looked at the Chitauri making their way towards him and his daughter, and took a sharp breath. " Y/n, honey, you'll do what I say, alright? " Y/n managed to nod through the tears and hiccuped. Her father cupped her cheeks and pressed loving kiss on her forehead.
" You'll stay here unless someone comes and helps you out of this. Understand? "

Y/n shook her head and gripped David's hand, " No, daddy. Don't leave me alone here. " She cried and her father smiled sadly. " It's for you. Daddy loves you. Tell mommy daddy loves her too. I'm so proud of you. Keep this. "

He ripped off his pendant in the neck and handed it to her, stepping away.
Y/n's grip on his hand loosened as her father stepped away from the table and distracted the Chitauri's attention from his daughter to him. Many started to make their way towards him and Y/n screamed, sobbed but nothing seemed to help her.

She watched in horror as the Chitauri killed her father right in front of her eyes. She could see the blood seeping out of stomach and chest, the shard which had passed right through his stomach and she sobbed.

" No! Daddy! " Tears streamed down her face as she yelled the Chitauri to stop. She hugged her knees, muffled sobs escaping her lips as she watched her father's lifeless body on the ground, blood pooling around him. A shiver ran down her spine from the  sight in front of her eyes.

She couldn't take her eyes off of the limp body, glued to the eyes staring back at her, but without any life. She always admired her father's eyes, but she suddenly hated the sight in front of her.

A figure landed in front of her and she looked at the man. He was wearing a long black cape with green streaks running by the borders. He had horns on his helmet and his eyes held sympathy for the first time in his life.

Something about the crying girl made him stop in front of her, purposely blocking the view of her dead father's eyes staring hauntingly back at her. Y/n blinked the tears away and stared at the man, her breath heavy.

He pushed forth his hand, and the girl studied his face, before slowly putting her trembling small hand in his. The little girl could see the small smile playing on the corner of his lips and wondered who he was.

Tears didn't seem to stop even though she wasn't looking at her father's lifeless body.

He slowly wiped the tears away and looked around. Y/n could feel herself off the ground for a second before appearing in front of her house.

She looked at the man in surprise before hugging his torso with her small arms. The man froze in his place, not expecting the action but awkwardly patted the girl's head and she let go slowly.

" What about my daddy? Will he come back? " She asked, her eyes filling with new warm tears. " I'm afraid not, young lady. He's in heaven now, watching you from there. "