Chapter 14

🕷🕷🕷

" No! Why do you always win! " Y/n whined as Morgan win another game against her.

" This is so not fair. Let's just watch movies. "

Y/n got up and Morgan laughed, along with Pepper, May and Freya. Y/n didn't know Peter was watching her from the kitchen.

Putting up a disney movie, Y/n jumped back on the couch and pulled the rugs around her, Morgan snuggled into her lap.

" Just talk to her already. " Tony nudged Peter, who snapped out of his trance and blushed. " She won't. She was like extremely cold last night. "

" So you did talk. " Peter hummed, sipping on his cup. " As I reached , she just tossed me the keys. " He says, his face scrunched. Y/n never behaved like that before.

If she was ever angry with him, she'd one either ignore him or two, make him jealous by talking with some other guy or someone else. " Maybe she
changed. " He mumbled to himself.

" Is that a good thing or a bad thing? " Tony asks. Peter had almost forgot he was there. " I don't know. She was very shy. "

" More shy than you? " Tony asks, an amused look on his face as Peter nodded.

" That's a big change. I've seen the way she holds meetings. "

" I know. She shocked me when I saw her at that meeting over Canary land something. " Tony snickered and patted his shoulder.

" You don't even know the name of that land. Were you so dazed you bought a useless place for a double rate? "

Peter blushed in embarrassment once more and sighed. " I don't know what to
do! " He whined and banged his head on the metallic table, wincing at the cold layer.

" Step up your game, Parker. You're CEO of Parker Industries. " Tony patted his shoulder once more and walked away. Peter looked at his retrieving back, a smirk forming on his lips at what he meant.

" Step up your game, alright. I can do that. " He made his way back to his room and changed out of his black suit into something more comfy.

Walking back into the living room, he only saw Morgan and Y/n. Morgan was fast asleep while Y/n was still watching the movie, with her phone on the other hand.

Smirking, he made his way towards the couch and plopped beside her. Y/n looked at him for a few seconds before focusing back on the movie. He rolled his eyes and turned to the movie too.

Sitting in silence, Y/n could only feel it as a silence. She wanted to talk to him, so bad but she also didn't. Debating in her mind, she just decided to leave the Living Room once the movie was over.

But that wasn't happening. Peter had to scoot closer and grab the rug she was using, causing Y/n to shoot him a look and move away. Peter smirked and moved closer, Y/n sighed.

" What? " She whisper yells, annoyed.
" Wow! You acknowledge my
presence. " Peter mocks and Y/n raises an eyebrow.

" Says the one. " She says and got up.

Peter only grabbed her wrist and pulled her back on the couch. Y/n sighed through her nose and tried to get out of his grip. Although he held it gently, he had superstrength.

Giving up, she clenched her fist and watched the movie instead. Peter, who had partly looked away, found Y/n asleep on the head of the couch. He chuckled and slowly let go of her wrist to push the hair out of her face, like he used to.

He realised his fingers were itching to do so. But to his dismay, Y/n had shot up and walked away. " What the- that was smart. " He sighed and fell on the couch.