Chapter 4

🕷🕷🕷

Peter chuckled at the sight in front of him and decides to take a picture. Clicking a few, he set his phone aside and got up.

Y/n had fallen asleep on her study table while she studied for her last exam, Physics and it was three in the morning.

" Hey, N/n. " He shook her awake and
Y/n groaned. " Come on! " He picked her up easily and layed her on bed, cleaning up the mess they had.

Climbing in the bed, Y/n snuggled into him and both fell asleep eventually.

--

Y/n stepped out of her exam hall and looked around, finding Peter in the crowd of students rushing our of their classrooms. She made her way towards him and beamed.

" How did it go? " He smiled and Y/n shrugged. " It was easy. " She dusted her hands and giggled. " Come on! We're going to eat out. My treat. "

He threw an arm around her shoulder and they walked towards the locker. " Did you ask Ned? " She asks and Peter hummed. " He'll join us there. "

Reaching for Y/n's locker, he twisted it and opened it for her from behind while Y/n stood frozen in her place due to the closeness. His other hand was on her shoulder.

" Don't freak out but I can shoot webs! " Peter whispered and Y/n shivered. As the sentence sinked in, her head shot towards him, and she instantly blushes at the closeness.

" Are you saying you're half human, half spider now? " She asks and Peter burst out laughing, nodding. " Kind of. "

Y/n giggled and patted his arm. " Cool. I have a spider as a best friend. " She teased and Peter rolled his eyes. " How did you find out though? " She closed her locker and leaned against it.

Peter turned red and scratches the back of his neck. " I might have stood on a high building and swung-"

" WHAT?! " Y/n shrieked and Peter was quick to clasp his hand over her mouth.
" Shush! " He whispered, a few people giving the two wierd looks passing by.

" Are you kidding me? Peter, you could've died from that height! " She whisper yelled and Peter shrugged.
" But I didn't, did I? "

" I wonder why God was thinking you'd be responsible when you'd get these powers. " She glared at him and Peter chuckled.

" Oh, come on! I am responsible. " He whined and Y/n shook her head. " Don't do stupid things than. " She glares and Peter smiled goofily.

" Alright, I won't from now on. Shall we, m'lady? " He bowed, motioning towards the door and Y/n chuckled, grabbing his hand.

Walking down the street, Peter led her into McDonald's and Ned was already waiting.

" How long do you two take to walk down a street? " He asked, eyeing them suspiciously and Y/n cleared her throat.

" Didn't notice the time. " Peter mumbled and Ned hummed, not believing the reason at all. Y/n rolled her eyes and ordered (f/f) with coke and Ned ordered his favorite while Peter took the same.

Enjoying the afternoon, Y/n and Peter bid goodbyes to Ned and made their way back.

" Movie night at mine? " Peter asks and Y/n hummed.

" Seven? " She asks and Peter nodded.
" Seven, it is. " She closed the door behind her back and walked to her room, dropping the bag on the study table.

Changing into something more comfy, she made herself something to eat and watched TV.

---

" Where's Ned? " Y/n asked, falling on Peter's bunk bed. " Oh, he's not coming. He has something important to do. " Peter says and Y/n made an O face.