Chapter 15

🕷🕷🕷

" Hey, can I go visit my parents for a few days? If only you don't mind. " Amara says and Y/n nodded. " Oh, sure. They live in New York? "

" Yeah, they don't live so far. Thanks. " Amara smiled and Y/n shrugged. " Don't go messing around. " Y/n teased and Amara rolled her eyes.

" I won't. I'll be back in a few days. " Amara says and Y/n nodded. " Take your time. "

Amara left to her room to pack while
Y/n sat on the couch, watching TV. Her phone ringed and she picked up phone. Rolling her eyes with a smile, she pressed the phone to her ear.

" Mr. Parker. Do you need something? " She chuckles and could imagine Peter rolling his eyes.

" Come by later? Stop with Mr. Parker already. "

" No and no. "

" What? Why? "

" I'm still mad at you remember? "

" You were serious about that? Oh
God! "

" I don't joke about everything. "

" Alright, bye ".

Y/n frowned as he suddenly hung up and as Amara came out of her room with a bag, the doorbell ringed.

" I'll get it. " Amara walked to the door and Y/n followed. " Oh Boy! " Y/n breathed out as Peter flashed her a smile, walking in.

Amara giggled and turned around.
" Don't have too much fun. I'm
leaving. "

" Yeah, no promises. Have a safe ride. " Peter says and Y/n stared at the boy with an amused look. Amara laughed and walked out.

" Hey, take the car. I think I've got a ride. "

Y/n tossed keys and Amara caught it.
" Thanks. " As Amara pulled away, Y/n closed the door and turned around. Widening her eyes, she pressed herself against the door.

Peter was standing right behind her and he smirked at Y/n's surprised look. " What-"

" So, where were we? You're still mad at me. Why? " He places a hand on the door, right beside her face and leaned closer.

" We can talk with a little distance. " Y/n says and Peter smirked wider. " But I'm comfortable. " He places other hand on the opposite side and Y/n sighed.

" If you say so. " Y/n's demeanour changed instantly and she snaked her arms around his neck and she smirked. " So, why are you still mad at me? " He asks and Y/n shrugged. " I don't actually know the reason. I just feel like it. "

" Wow! So you're getting mad at people based on your mood now? What a way to make people guilty. " Peter chuckled and Y/n could feel his hot breath fanning over her face.

" You've probably thought I changed for what, a good few times now. So, maybe I do have my ways to deal with things. " Y/n says and Peter nods, surprised.

" Well, glad I can still read you! " Y/n pats his chest and Peter rolled his eyes.
" But I can't. " He whispered, his hands slowly dropping down and he gripped Y/n's waist.

Y/n watched as he leaned closer to her ear, his breath heavy. " I can't read
you. " Y/n bit her cheek at his husky voice and tried to get ahold of herself.

" I'm closed and locked. You need to find a key. " Y/n whispers back, her hands trailing down his arms gently. Peter could feel himself on fire the way her hands trailed down.