Chapter 6

🕷🕷🕷

Three months later...

Y/n scrunched her face as the sunrays tickled her face, not being able to move, she realised Peter's arm had a tight hold of her.

She could feel his hot breath on her neck, and his face was snuggled into her shoulder. A smile formed on her face as she slowly tried to get out of his grip.

Peter whined, only tightening his grip and pulling her closer. Ending up an inch away from his face, Y/n's heart missed a few beats. Her eyes were widened slightly and she supressed a sigh.

" We have school. And don't forget,
Mrs. Warren won't like it if we don't submit the project we worked our ass off for three weeks straight. " She mumbled and saw him smile playfully.

" Pete, I'm serious. " She chuckled as Peter tugged her once more. Giving up, she layed on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

" Can we, now? " She asked after a few seconds and Peter sighed. " Fine. "

Getting out of the bed, Y/n took some clothes and headed towards the bathroom.

After the shower, she put on And tied her hair in a loose braid

And tied her hair in a loose braid. Not caring about the make up, she just grabbed her lip balm and left the bathroom, finding Peter still laying there. " Parker! Seriously? I give you five minutes-"

She grabbed a pillow and started smacking him. Peter jumped, trying to escape and grabbed Y/n's wrists, pulling her closer.

" I was just resting. " He complained and Y/n rolled her eyes. " Look at the time, if we don't leave in 10 minutes, we're gonna miss the train and get
late. "

" Fine, fine. Just five minutes. I'll meet you in the lobby. " He pecked her cheek and made his way out of the room making Y/n's breath to hitch.

" What are you doing to me?! " She breathed out and shook her head to get out of the daze. Grabbing her bag, she made her way out of the room and grabbed granola bars as always, finding Peter leaving his door right in time.

" That was quick. " She tossed his bar and he caught it easily without even looking at it. " Alright, I miss laughing at you for not catching those. " She laughed and Peter rolled his eyes.

The two made it to the school and Y/n left for her locker, a groan escaping her lips. Jeremy was standing there, like everyday, ready to apologise even though she had said it's fine.

" I've told that's past , Jeremy. You don't have to apologise everyday. " She says as he opened his mouth and he smiled.
" Thank you. Will you go on a date with
me? "

Y/n looked at him surprised and chuckled nervously. " Um... aren't you busy with your popular friends? " She asks, trying to find a reason to escape. Jeremy rolled his eyes and chuckles.