Chapter 13

🕷🕷🕷

" You ready? " Amara asks and Y/n nodded.

" Yeah! Let's go. " Y/n climbed the private jet.

Y/n's phone binged and she took a glance at the screen. Smiling, she
slid the answer button and pressed the phone against her ear.

" N/n! You're coming back? "

" Yes, mum. Where are you living anyway? "

" Stark Tower. Peter, umm...*clears throat* thought it won't be safe. "

" Oh, cool. I'll visit there first when I land, then. "

" Alright. I can't wait! Okay, I gotta go but call me when you reach. "

" Okay. "

Y/n hung up and sighed. " Stark Tower? Oh boy! " She turned to Amara, who was looking out of the window with admiration.

" Amara, buy a house in New York, will you?"

" Oh, I'll just book hotel. You don't have to do that. " She turns to her and Y/n smiles.

" No, we're sharing an apartment. I don't think I'll be living in Stark
Tower. "

" But Y/n, you're going there for a break. "
Y/n sighed and rubbed her temples.

" I know, I know but there are so many people, people I don't want to see, people I want to see. I'll need space. Besides, I'll try as much as I can to spend time with May and Mum. "

Amara sighs and starts looking up for apartments. " And I'm pretty sure I'll be messed up if you don't stay with me. You're practically my walking
schedule. " She chuckled and Amara smiled.

" How about this one? " Amara shows her a hologram and Y/n smiles. " Seems cozy. "

" Alright. Queens, it is. "

Y/n's smile faltered and she took sharp breath. " Choose somewhere else. I don't want to step in Queens. "

Amara studied the girl's face before nodding. " Okay, how about Hamilton? "
Y/n nodded with a forced smile. " That's okay. Just choose one and buy it. "

" Alright, done. "

🕷

" My back hurts! " Y/n mumbled, stretching and Amara chuckled. " Come on, Car's waiting and we have to drive another hour to reach Stark Tower. "

Y/n huffed and nodded. Getting off, Y/n put on her shades and walked to the car, Amara following her while guards around her.

As the ride started, Y/n felt more suffocated as she reached closer and closer to the Tower. Stopping out, she took a deep shaky breath.

" Come on, you'll be fine. " Y/n smiled and nodded. " I hope so. "

She was just hoping Peter wasn't in the tower. She couldn't face him again, even if she did, she was sure she won't be able hold her strong demeanour any longer.