Chapter 17

🕷🕷🕷

" Don't! I'll do it! "

The two were currently in the Y/n's kitchen, having a second attempt at baking cup cakes this time but Y/n won't let Peter decorate them.

" No. I can do that better. " Peter tried to get atleast one while Y/n managed to push him away.

Peter smirked and stood behind, wrapping his arms around and grabbing her hands slowly. Y/n stood still by the sudden contact, " Let's do it together. " He whispered in her ear, which sent shivers down her spine. She couldn't even nod, too fazed by the touch, by the hot breath fanning over her cheeks and by the closeness.

Grabbing the cupcake, Peter moved
Y/n's hand, gripping on the cream pouch. He smiled at Y/n's shocked face and pressed a kiss on her cheek.

" So you're teasing me now, just so you can decorate some cupcakes? " Y/n chuckled, tilting her head as Peter kissed her jaw and Peter hummed. " I'm pretty sure that's not the reason. "

Peter smirked and trailed down her neck, causing Y/n to widen her eyes.
" You're too smart. " He whispered, causing Y/n to snap out of her thoughts and she leaned back on his chest.

" Looks like I have to give you a full
access. " She smirks and Peter smirked back against her neck. " Access? "

" Mhm.. Of decorating the cupcakes, here you go. " She pushed him away and got out of his grip. " Hey! " Peter huffed and Y/n smirked in victory as she leaned against the counter.

" Go on! " She urged him and Peter rolled his eyes, resuming the decoration.

" You're such a mood spoiler. " He mumbled and Y/n giggled. " Of course. " She grabbed the completed cup cake and made her way to the couch.

" That was for me! " Peter yelled from the kitchen and Y/n chuckled. " Yeah, too late. I ate it. "

" It's late. I should leave. " Peter smirks, walking out of the kitchen. He had no intention of leaving nor he was planning to.

" No! I want to sleep tonight. " Y/n whined and Peter hummed, pretending to think.

Y/n raised an eyebrow and grabbed his arm, leading him towards her room.
" You're so eager! I feel unsafe. "

" You're Spiderman. " Y/n reminds him, jumping on her bed while Peter just stood there. " Yeah, forgot about that. " He says, climbing his way towards her.

" You're at it again. " Y/n rolled her eyes as Peter landed close to her face. " If you keep teasing me, I swear I'm gonna-"

" You're gonna what? " He whispers, smirking as his lips were an inch closer to hers. Y/n stared in his eyes and pulled his collar, smashing her lips against his.

Peter widened his eyes as he landed on top of her. As the shock wore off, he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Before he could kiss back, Y/n broke the kiss and smirked.

" I'm gonna tease you back. "

She smirked and layed down comfortably, pulling the rug. Peter groaned softly and fell beside her.
" I. Hate. You. "

" You do? The way you look at me says otherwise. " Y/n teased and Peter rolled his eyes. " Yeah, whatever. " He pulled her closer and closed his eyes, ready to fall asleep. Y/n bit her lip and looked at the boy.

Peter, who was still feeling the lingering touch of her lips over his, Y/n smiled slightly and gently pressed a kiss on his lips. " Night. " Peter's face etched into a smile. " Night. "