Chapter 7

🕷🕷🕷

" N/n! " Peter grabbed Y/n's hand, pulling her in the backseat of the car as May and Freya talked outside.

" What? " She asks and Peter cursed.
" Ned knows I'm Spiderman. " Y/n widened her eyes. " How? "

" I forgot that I told him we'll build the new Lego Set, he was in my room when I came back from patrol just now. " Y/n facepalmed and sighed.

" Do you think he'll tell someone? " Peter asks and Y/n shook her head. " I'm pretty sure he won't if you've warned him. "

Peter nodded and ran a hand through his hair. " Relax. I don't think he will. " Y/n mumbled and Peter sighed. " Yeah, I just hope not. "

Driving to the Thai restaurant, Peter for some reason couldn't stop staring at Y/n as she looked out of the window, humming along the song playing on the radio.

" Peter, you're staring. " Freya's voice cut in and Peter blushed, looking out of the window. " Staring at what? " Y/n asks, turning towards Peter, who shook his head.

May and Freya laughed and Y/n frowned.

" What? You're all teaming against me, now? " She asks and Peter sighed, giving Freya a look through the blushing and averted his gaze outside the window.

" Nothing, hun. You'll find out sooner or later. " Freya replied and Y/n hummed.
" Fine, fine. "

Peter sighed in relief and scrunched his face in confusion as to why he was staring at his best friend and now that he realised it, he does stare at her alot.

That's creepy!

He thinks, unbelting the seatbelt and stepped out of the door, opening Y/n's.
" You're being a gentleman today. " She teased and Peter rolled his eyes.

" Just kidding! You're always one. " Y/n laughed and followed him inside the restaurant. Ordering the food, Y/n's eyes fell on the TV and she gaped.

" Are you kidding me? Is Mr. Delmar alright? " She whisper yelled and Peter pretended a hurt expression.
" You should be worried about me, " He places a hand on his chest and Y/n rolled her eyes. " He's fine though. Even Murph is alright. " He added and Y/n beamed.

" That's good. " She says, taking a bite of her curry rice and Peter rolled his eyes, a playful smile on his face.

" It's not so far. " Freya exclaimed, referring to the robbery. " If you two spot something like this happening, you turn and you run the other way. " May warned and Y/n nodded. " Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course. "

Y/n coughed, trying to hide her laughter at how obvious Peter sounded and earned a nudge in the rib. She glared at him sideways and ate her food.

Finishing the food, Y/n and May made their out of the restaurant while Peter was with Freya while she paid.

" So, when are you asking her out? " Freya smirks and Peter widened his eyes.

" Why is everyone asking me that? " He mumbled under his breath but Freya had heard it.

" Because it's so obvious, Peter. You're in love~" Freya teased him as they got out of the restaurant and Peter just wondered over what Freya had said.

Whereas, May and Y/n were having a smiliar conversation. " Did he ask you out, yet? You know him, if he doesn't, than you should. He's awkward and shy. "

Y/n giggled and shook her head. " May, we're just friends. Where did that even come from? " May rolled her eyes and sighed. " You two have to realise it sooner or later. Does he still like that girl, what was her name? "