Chapter 3

🕷🕷🕷

" Why in the world would you decide a horror movie? " Y/n yelped as the horror scene took place in the movie.

She parted her fingers, taking a small peek before burying her face in Peter's neck. " Not good. I'm not watching it. "

Her voice was muffled against her hands, Peter chuckled and nudged her. " The scene's over, N/n." He smirked and Y/n sighed in relief.

She turned towards the screen and the scary part had to play. Y/n let out a small shriek and slapped Peter's arm, who burst out laughing with Ned. " You guys are so bad! I don't even know why I'm friends with you! "

" It's really over, this time. " Peter says and Y/n huffed. " No horror movies after this. " She mumbled and Peter nodded. " Sure. We'll watch something funny next weekend. "

Y/n hummed, laying on Peter's lap, placing her legs on Ned's and focused on the movie. Halfway through it, her eyelids got heavy and Y/n gave up, falling asleep. Peter continued to stroke her hair as he watched the rest of the movie with Ned.

" Dude! I'm leaving, alright? " Ned shakes Peter, who looked around and nodded. As Ned left, Peter picked Y/n bridal style and took her to her room, gently laying her on the bed.

" Don't go. " She mumbled sleepily, grabbing Peter's arm, who couldn't help but smile at her pout and climbed beside her.

Feeling attracted towards the warmth, Y/n instantly curved into a ball against his chest, burying her face.

Peter wrapped the warm rug around him and Y/n, and stared at the sleeping figure until he fell asleep.

🕷

Y/n's Pov

" I don't want to be late! " I whined, dragging Peter all the way to the school. We reached in time and I sighed.

" Get in the bus. We're leaving. "
Mr. Harrington says and I smiled at Peter before climbing in. I strolled towards the last seat and settled comfortably, and saw as Peter sat beside me, Ned across us.

As more students piled in the bus, I took out my ear phones and plugged it to my phone, shuffling my playlist.

Halfway through the journey, Peter nudged me and I turned to him.
" Yeah? "

He motioned somewhere ahead of the bus and I frowned. I found Jeremy making his way towards us with a smirk and I mentally prepared for insults and people laughing at my face.

" Hey, Y/n. Sup? " I raised an eyebrow, looking at him skeptically. " Hey? "

" Why do you sound so confused? " He chuckled and I shared a confused look with Peter. " Nevermind that. I just wanted to say you look good. Not like you don't look good everyday, you really do. " He shot me a toothy grin and I felt my cheeks burn at his words.

" Thanks. " I managed to say and he grinned, walking away. I frowned and turned to Peter, who was glaring at Jeremy's retrieving figure with an intense gaze.

" What is he playing at? " Peter turned to me and shrugged. " He was flirting with you. " I rolled my eyes and nodded.

" I figured that, Peter. Out of nowhere, why? He liked bullying me. " I turned to the window, pushing the thoughts back in my head. " Don't mind him. "

He mumbled, grabbing my hand and I looked at the inclined fingers, than back at him, who was busy playing with my fingertips. I chuckled and looked at my phone.

" What? " I looked at his red cheeks and shook my head, trying not to smile but I knew I was failing miserably. " You're being overprotective. " I smiled and Peter shrugged after thinking for a few seconds.