Chapter 12

🕷🕷🕷

Three more years later...

A black shining heel stepped out of the Audi, and the girl took off her glasses, revealing her perfect ocean blue eyes and looked at the tall building in front of her.

" Miss L/n! You've got a meeting. " Assistant followed the 22 year old, an ipad in her hand.

" Thanks, Amara but cancel it. I'm not done with this one yet. "

Amara knew better than arguing so she just nodded. " Sure, ma'am. "

A smirk formed on her lips and her heels clicked as she confidently made her way inside, the guards nodding at her.

" Ma'am, you have an appointment? " Asks the receptionist and the girl looked at the receptionist with determination in her eyes.

" Y/n L/n. Do I have an appointment? " She raised an eyebrow and the receptionist just managed to nod. Even though her name wasn't on the list, her name was enough to make its way to the top.

" I'll clear the time for you. " Y/n's perfect teeth shone as she flashed the receptionist a smile and made her way inside.

A man in his mid thirtees led her inside the classy looking office. She took a seat and the CEO turned around in his chair.

" I shouldn't be surprised you're here,
Miss L/n. What brings you here? "
Y/n rolled her eyes and motioned for Amara. The girl hurriedly passed Leonardo Villa a file of papers.

" Oh! " Escapes his mouth as he read through papers.

" 550,000? The other company is offering me 560,000." He raised an eyebrow and Y/nnodded.

" Fair point. 220 dollars per square foot. Total is 550,000. I'm ready to pay the double. "

" But ma'am-" Y/n raised a hand to stop Amara, who gulped and stopped talking instantly. " Deal. " Leonardo smirked, shaking her hand.

" Good. Didn't waste much time. " Y/n got up and straightened her black formal dress. " I'll send the documents later, sign and we're in a deal. "

She turned on her heels and walked out of the building, Amara nervously following her. As Y/n settled in the car, she rolled up her window and looked out through the black glass.

" Come on, Amara. You know I don't like disturbance, " Amara opened her mouth to apologise, " But you can speak now. "

" Double cost? Wouldn't that be a loss for us? " Y/n smirked and played with the cubix in her hand. " Only if he doesn't read the documents completely. That man will know what he's putting himself into. "

Amara frowned, not understanding but decided not to question it. Seeing her confusion, Y/n chuckled. " 220 dollar per square foot, I'm pretty sure the other company was giving him 107, I've read his history. That land is worth millions. "

" Than it's a huge profit for us. " Amara grinned and Y/n smiled. " Of course. That's the strategy. If the land is valuable, it won't be a loss to pay the double he's asking us for. "

" Ma'am, you have another meeting. " Amara reads through her phone and
Y/n nodded. " Let's get this over with. Who's it with? "

" Over the Canary space land discussion, with Mr. Parker from former Stark Industries or Parker Industries now."

Y/n froze as her eyes stayed glued to the buildings outside. Her eyes flashing a look that was unexplainable.
" Ma'am? "

" Yeah? Alright. We're heading there. That land is useless anyway. No resources, no people wanting to settle. If anything, one problem off the list. "