Chapter 10

🕷🕷🕷

" This is so annoying! " Y/n cursed under her breath as Amy followed her everywhere. " Just go and ask him, alright? "She snapped and Amy pouted.

" Fine. " Y/n sighed in relief as the girl left and turned around, crashing into none other than Peter Parker. " She left your side. " Peter peeks and Y/n slapped his arm. " I told her to ask you. "

" Why would you do that? I'm already tired of these popular girls forcing numbers in my face. " He whisper yelled and Y/n shrugged. " Not my problem. "

" So you'd be fine if I give my number to all these girls-"

" No. " Peter smirked at her quick answer and shrugged. " Well, I mean, it won't be that hard, right? I just have to save one of the numbers and press the call button. "

Y/n scoffed and looked around. " Do you think literally every girl is swooning over you? " She asks and Peter shrugged.

" Duh! "

" No. Not everyone. You forgot me. I'm not swooning over you. " Y/n corrected him with a smirk and Peter raised his eyebrows. " Are you not? "

" Don't flatter yourself, Parker, I'm not. Stop assuming things. " She says, sly smirk playing over her lips. " You're lying to yourself. "

" As if. " She states in a mocky tone and Peter rolled his eyes. " Just because you're popular now, doesn't mean you get cocky with me. " Peter smirked and draped an arm around her shoulder.

" That comes with being popular. " Y/n rolled her eyes and pushed him away with both her hands, only to be grabbed along with him.

Walking out of the gates, Y/n spotted a sleek black car and nudged Peter. " Isn't that the guy who babysits you? "

" Happy. Yeah, it's him. I gotta go. " Y/n nodded. " He doesn't seem Happy
at all. "
Peter chuckled and waved at her.

" 7. Don't forget! " Y/n called and Peter nodded. " You got a date? " Happy smirks and Peter blushed, shaking his head.

" Just a usual movie night with Ned and her. " He answers and Happy rolled his eyes.

Y/n, after reaching her room, changed into

She completed her homework and sat on her bed

She completed her homework and sat on her bed. Peter came in, a big smile on his face, which made Y/n smile.

" Why, you're happy today. " She says and Peter nodded. " Someone asked me out today, and I said yes. "

" WHAT?! " Y/n shrieked and huffed, causing Peter burst out into fits of laughter. " Just kidding. Mr. Stark asked me to be on the team, but I denied. "

" You're crazy!, " Y/n's eyes were bawling out of her sockets by now,
" Why would you say no? Isn't that what you wanted? "

" Well, I wanted to but I think I'll have a little more experience first. You know, look out for the little guy. " Y/n smiled adoringly at the boy and Peter chuckled.