Chapter 50

Chapter 50

"I look stupid in this," Agata grumbled. The poor Congo lion was stripped out of his suit, his weapons confiscated just to wear a yellow ballroom gown with his shoulders bared and his mane was tied into a messy bun. Few of the vixens were laughing at him.

Oh yes, they made him wear heels.

"Stop complaining," one of the vixens growled. "You will get your original, boring suits back once the time is up. Your blind friend is almost ready. No sure what Ten has in store for him."

Agata prayed that none of the vixens had their phones so that they could snap a photo of him. He doesn't want the boss or any of the Shishigumi teasing him about wearing a dress!

"I've done it!" Ten announced, walking out of a room with her bushy tail swishing. Agata finally noticed the red vixen and realised that she has an eyepatch over the right eye and wore a red cheongsam. In fact, most of the vixens do along with high heels.

"Where's Arthur?" Agata asked. "He better not be-"

SLAP!

"Shut up, lion!" a younger vixen silenced him. Despite foxes are very petite, their slaps are almost as painful as getting stung by a bee. Ten nodded in approval before snapping her fingers. Agata covered his mouth, trying not to laugh or even gasp at the sudden change of the little Honduran white bat.

Arthur was dressed in a puffy dress with floral patterns. He wore the boots that Agata would expect from a toddler. What stood out was that he was forced to wear a baby blue bonnet with ribbons to be tied to his neck like a bow.

"I think my lack of sight is sparring me from wondering what sort of dress am I in," Arthur showed his toothy grin.

"You look like a baby, Arthur," Agata blurted out before laughing. "At least yours made sense more than mine! Only thing missing is a pacifier!!"

Arthur fluffed up his fur before burying his head in embarrassment. His ears could not poke through the bonnet and that was bothering him greatly. He was thankful that the vixens did not make him wear a corset...

"It was easy for the lion since they have the summer look," Ten told her fellow Inarigumi. She circled the two males, ready to pounce on them.

 "But for the bat....it took me almost thirty minutes because I can't tell which season is suitable for him. I've never dealt with bats, a white one nonetheless! His fur is perfect for a winter look but he has those orange-yellow wings and ears that reminded me of spring. His nose is shaped like a fallen leaf in autumn with bits of orange at the muzzle. However, his smile and glassy eyes reminds me of the warm summer that's partially cloudy."

"Um, if I may," Arthur began to speak, his ears twitching for any movement. "That's a very interesting insight on how you would describe us in terms of fashion."

Ten smiled. This bat was different than most male animals who viewed vixens as sexual creatures. She figured that his blindness was the reason for this. She would keep this bat as her personal doll if things went her way.

Arthur opened his mouth to use his clicks. He imagined the vixens were all smiling amongst themselves about him and Agata in dresses. He figured that if this was the final task, he will handle it with care.

"You are not to leave our hideout or else we will harvest your most...valuable assets," one of the vixens purred. Arthur did not need any context to know what they were talking about!

...

In the Inarigumi hideout, Arthur could only waddle in his new dress, which was more difficult than his usual walk. Big wings and a puffy dress were the best to make him stumble.