Chapter 1: The Shadows

My name is Mike Jackson. I'm nineteen and I'm a smart Shadow.

You may think that I have a family but no, I'm an orphan. My parents died in a fire. The shadows have an unhidden Shadows Hall in London. There is also a hidden city in London where no one knows, except we are shadows of course. This story you're reading is in a year of 2092 where technologies are advanced. In our city, we all believe about the most powerful ancient weapons of the Greek god. So, the shadows came out a special agency to find the ancient weapons. When the mayor created the city and the agency, I started to live in the agency's luxury room. I'm one of the agents to find it because I'm smart. My smartness can think of a solution to solve problems. Okay, here's how it all begins.

Normally, modern house is much nicer than an old wooden house. Now, you are all wrong. Well, part of it. Now, wooden house is like a 2020 modern house. And the modern house in 2092 is hi-tech and epic. Okay, the wooden house is also hi-tech but not that high.

My parents keep on telling me when I grow up, I will go into a hidden city of shadows. I didn't believe it until one afternoon, our house wire got broken, there was a fire. Nobody knows because our only house is on the countryside. Our house was made of wood so, our house easily got a fire.

"Go! You must go and find the Shadows hall," they shouted to me.

I cried, "No, I'm not leaving you!"

My father replied, "You must go our beloved son, go and find an old professor in the Shadows hall,"

"Would he keep me safe?" I asked.

"Yes, he will take you to the hidden shadows city and trust us Mike," my mother told me.

My father told me "You need to go, we are sacrificing our lives in order to save you and you will find the Greek god's ancient weapon. You are destined to find and protect them."

"Goodbye father, Goodbye mother," I cried.

After the conversation I quickly pack the things I need and hug my parents. After the hug, I quickly leave the house and watch it burn to ash.