Chapter 3: The Weapon's User

"The ancient weapon is Apollo's bow and arrow, the trident of Poseidon, the powerful thunder bolt of Zeus, the caduceus of Hermes and the Helm of Darkness. Today the agency is going to hunt Apollo's bow and arrow" said the professor.

"The agency and I are going to find Apollo's bow and arrow?" I asked.

"Yes, Apollo's bow and arrow are in Delos, the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis and it is kept in the Temple of the Mask which has been rebuild. We are going there to find it and bring it back," said the professor.

"Okay, what does Apollo's bow and arrow do?" I asked curiously.

"Apollo's weapon can shoot powerful darts of sunlight to either heal or slay. These were not exactly thunderbolts, but rather projectile light-forms of similar character," he answered.

"So... are we going to walk all the way to the city?" I asked.

"No, we've reached our destination," he answered.

"Are you sure? Because I don't see the hidden city," I said.

"No, this is a private place so we can materialize there," he replied.

I looked at him and showed a what are you saying? face.

"You will know it later," he replied.

"The city has that kind of tech?" I asked very curious all the time about the city's tech.

"Oh, yes. We have the tech because our mayor, Steve McKinley created the Shadow technology," Victor said.

"So... when do we materialize?" I asked.

"Now," said the professor as we started to materialize to the hidden city.