Chapter 5: Knowing Each Other

Getting to know each other was very fun. We all introduced ourselves.

"My name is Mike Jackson. I'm nineteen. I'm very smart which is why I'm the team leader. I live in the countryside in London." I introduced myself.

Then, Jim introduced himself, "My name is Jim Jones. I'm eighteen. I live here when I was born. I guess everyone except for Mike lives in the city when they were born. Am I right?"

They all answered, "Yes."

"My name is Sarah Hennessy. I'm eighteen. I was born with a sneaking talent. So, I can scare anyone and I can hold the Helm of Darkness which will turn me invisible," Sarah introduced herself.

"My name is Jack Miller. I'm nineteen. I'm ruthless with powerful weapons. That's why I can hold the lightning bolt of Zeus." Jack introduced himself.

Valentina introduced herself with a charming voice, "My name is Valentina Johnson. I'm seventeen. My archery is good because I always train my accuracy. That's why I will hold Apollo's bow and arrow."

Then, Ryan introduced himself, "My name is Ryan. I was made by the professor. My AI is very intelligent. I even have the details of the ancient weapon user. I'm also a heavy combat unit which has a 100% strength, 95% speed and 88% agility.

After all the introducing, we had fun. We played hangman. There is a group. Me, Valentina and Ryan were a group. Jack, Sarah and Jim were another group. The words for hangman are: hangman, jazz, motivation, Jim (which is a name of course), buzz, strategy, huff, dizzy, victory, Boston, intelligent and ventriloquist. We all were guessing the words professor Victor was giving us. We all were struggling to guess the word. Some of us were able to guess the words. We had so much fun. Our group got 4 points and the other group got 4 points. Both groups are in a tie. We even remembered our team member's name. This was the most fun in my life.

After the fun, we all rested. Then, our next program was the training. I can't wait for the training because it was my first time. It is going to be interesting.