Chapter 2: The Ancient Weapons

I was walking to the Shadows Hall using my holographic phone GPS. I was still repeating the words my father said. "Go and find an old professor in the Shadows hall and we are sacrificing our lives in order to save you and you will find the Greek god's ancient weapon". What is the Greek god's weapon? Is it even real? Guess I have to find the answer from the old professor then. While I was walking, a few people past by and look at me because they were wandering where my parents are. Well of course, they're dead already but the people don't know. When I reach the Shadows Hall, I immediately went inside and asked all the old people whether they were a professor. I saw an old man which wore a professor clothes, a long pants (which is not old, very odd) and an old man face. I walked over and asked, "Excuse me, are you the professor and knew my parents?"

"Yes, I'm the professor you are looking for and I knew your parents," he replied.

"Really?" I was shocked.

"Yes, your parents and I were friends from our secondary school. I'm Victor O'Brian, and you are?" he asked.

"Mike Jackson," I replied.

"Nice name, they told me all about you and when the time comes, you will come to me and I will bring you to the hidden city of the shadows," he said.

"You mean this hidden city stuff is all real?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, it is all real. All the things I said are all real. Now come, I will bring you to the city and recruit you to a secret agency where seeks the ancient weapon of the Greek gods. I will tell all along the way. Come," he said.

"Wait... did you just said agency?" I asked.

"Yes, I did," he smiled and nodded.

"Whoaaaaa..." I said, speechless. "I'm totally in." I finally said and started walking with him listening to what he said.