The Hunt of the Shadows Book 2: Lightning of Destruction Preview

"You sure?" Jack asked.

"I'm sure," I said.

We were still discussing about the connection with me and the mayor.

"Ok, enough. We need to make that replica first," I said finally.

"What replica?" Jack asked.

We all looked at him. I raised an eyebrow and said to him, "You forgotten?"

He stared at us for a while and then he slammed his forehead and said, "Oh yeah........that Apollo's bow and arrow replica."

"Let's proceed to the replica lab now," I said.

We proceeded to the lab.

The lab was big. It has a lot of equipment to cut out the remaining's of the replica. There was a replica printer on a table. The table was long. All the equipment's for making the replica as nicely put on the table. The replica printer was big, 2 times bigger than a 3D-printer. We sat on the chairs that was distributed in front of the table. I on the printer. It started with an identity scan. After it was complete, the printer said welcome team infinite. I asked Valentina for the bow and quiver full of arrows. She handed me a square size object. I activated it and it turned into a bow and a quiver full of arrows. I put it onto the platform for the replica printer to scan the bow and quiver. After it scanned, it started to print the replica. We waited a few minutes for the replica printer to print it finish. While waiting, my teammates did their own stuff while I activate my nanotech armor and the helmet. I wanted to see what weapons and features this armor has. I saw that my armor has a parachute (well duh, for jumping out of the plane immediately). There is also a missile launcher with two dozen of cluster missile. Wow. This is like too much already. Just then the printer told us that it has printed the replica. I took it and told them, "We will take this to the museum."

"You're not going to walk," the professor suddenly said.

Sarah looked at him and asked, "Then, how are we going to go there?"

"Go to the hangar Section 51," said the professor.

"Sounds like Area 51," said Jack.

"Because it is, well part of it," said the professor. "People keep on talking about the aliens so, you're the alien we decided you to be. Cool, right?"

"Yeah," Jim said.

"Then let's get going," I said.

We walked away from the professor.

As the journey of Mike's life continue, more of his secrets were revealed. He seems to have known much more things than you expected.

During his journey to retrieve the Lightning Bolt of Zeus, he and his team meet with someone who joins their team. Could that person be an imposter or an ally? Find out in the next book.

Follow me to get updated on the next book :)