Chapter 7: The Ancient Dream

We took two days to finish the training. We did rest after one of the training day. After that, my team members cheered for me for destroying the leader robot. We were so happy that day. We went to sleep because we have trained all day.

I have the strangest dream ever. This one was like ancient time. Here it is, my strange dream.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was on Mount Kynthos. Am I there already? I saw that it was not in our year so, I figured I was Apollo. My clothes was Apollo's clothes. I was also carrying Apollo's bow and arrow. When I walked, I was not walking the way I was supposed to walk. I saw Zeus outside the temple. I walked to him. Zeus told me to build up traps and protectors to protect the bow and arrow. I said, "Okay." Then, Zeus said that the bow and arrow must fall into someone worthy to wield it. I started building traps and protectors. A bunch of cyclops where helping me to build the traps. Suddenly, without warning the cyclops blew fire at me.

I woke up with a scream. It woke up everyone.

"Good morning, I hope you all are ready to depart to Delos." I said.

Jim asked, "Did you scream that wake us all up?"

I answered with embarrassment, "Yes. That is because in my dream, I was blown by fire."

"Coooool!" said Jack with excitement.

There was a long silence.

"By the way, let's pack our things and go to Delos." I said as I cut the silence .

"Yeaaah!" my team shouted.