Chapter 13: The Island

I can tell you how it hurts losing a jet which I sat in it for the first time. Well, it also hurts because we lost our ride. That jet was like my home (I didn't mean when my house got a fire). Then, it was destroyed. I was very sad. Wait, it was not just me, all my friends were sad. We couldn't just stay here and look at the wreckage of our jet. We all need to get out of here or else the robots will find us. We were in the ocean so we need to get out of here or else we will drown.

"We all need to get out of here," I said.

"Yeah, we have to," said Sarah

"My father told me his adventures when I was small," said Valentina.

"What does his adventures help us, Valentina?" asked Jack.

"He went here with his team and they were haunted by those robots too. They hid in a cave and wrote freemason markings there because they knew we were the next team," said Valentina.

"Who were in the old team?" I asked Valentina.

"Our parents," answered Valentina.

"What?!" shouted Jim as some water went into his mouth. "We need to get out of this ocean. How far is the cave?"

"Oh, it's an island nearby. Just one mile away," answered Valentina.

"Well, we need to get there fast because I see the robots coming. How many are left?" I asked Valentina.

"Oh, there were half a dozen of them left," replied Valentina.

"Whoa, you are a real sharpshooter," said Jim.

"Yes, I am," said Valentina with her charming voice again.

"Sorry to break the conversation but we need to swim now," said Sarah.

We started swimming to the island. Then, Ryan grabbed us and swam to the island as fast as he could.

"Ryan, what are you doing?" asked Sarah.

"I have recommendations," said Ryan.

"What is it?" asked Jack.

"1) Swim fast without taking my team to the island.

2) Swim fast and grab my teammates to the island."

"Thank you, Ryan for choosing the right choice," I said.

"It was my pleasure. By the way, I have developed feelings against you all," said Ryan.

"Wow, that is so nice," said Valentina.

"Thank you, Valentina. I appreciate your compliment," said Ryan.

"Can Ryan swim faster because I'm starting to have butterflies in my stomach," said Jim.

"Affirmative. By the way, I have been observing you, Jim. Can you please be brave and not timid," said Ryan.

"Okay, I can try," Jim replied.

Ryan started to swim faster, and the water was splashing everywhere.

A few minutes later, we reached the island. Valentina led us the way and we reached the cave. The island was very isolated. It has a lot of coconut trees. The size is smaller than the 'Bermuda Triangle' island. There was a gigantic cave which has a big shadowry 'V' at the entrance. We went inside the cave. It was like an ordinary cave, but it does not have limestones, stalactites, and stalagmites. There were a lot of turbo ammo for my assault rifle. There was even a light machine gun on the floor. Jack picked it up and looked at it for a very long time. Then, he said, "This weapon is sick!"

We all looked at him.

"What?! I was just making it sound epic," said Jack.

"We know, Jack," I said.

"Then why did you give a what is that face?" replied Jack.

"It is because now is not the right time to be epic, Jack," said Sarah.

"Okay, I got your word," replied Jack.

Just then, half a dozen of the robots reached the island. We all hid in the shades of the cave. I peeked out and saw the robots scanning for our heat signatures. There is a secret in my assault rifle. It can turn into an assault sniper. So, I turned my weapon into an assault sniper. I aimed at one of the robots and shot it. Then, all the robots looked at the spot where I shot its comrade.

"We must move now!" I whispered to my team. "I and Jack will hold them as long as we can."

I nodded at Jack and we went off while the rest of my team went to another place to call a distress signal.

We came out and shouted at the robots to get their focus on us.

"Yo, robots. Come and get me!" Jack shouted.

I shouted, "Hey, come and get me!"

We started to run in different directions and half of the robots followed me and Jack. I quickly changed my sniper back to an assault rifle and started to shoot the robots. I shot three of the robots, but one was hard to shoot because it keeps on flying around me and shot me. Just then, Jack came and help me.

"What took you so long?" I said.

"Sorry," said Jack.

"No need to apologize, Jack," I replied

"Good, now let's kick this robot's butt," Jack said.

We started to shoot the robot. The robot was flying everywhere when an arrow hit the robot's core. It was still flying around but wobbly. Then, I ran to the nearest hill near the robot and jumped to the robot changing my assault rifle into a turbo great sword and stabbed the robot with a shout. After that, I fell. When I got up the robot was in pieces. Luckily, I was in one piece.

"You okay, Mike?" asked Jack.

"Yeah," I said.

Then, I caught a glimpse of something supercharged. I went to get it. I saw strange words on it. Then, I remember that it was cybertronian words. I need to get this back to the agency and give it to the cyber team.

"Whoa, what is that thing?" asked Jack.

"It's a power booster that powers the energon repair ray," I answered.

"We need to get back to the agency now," I said.

We started to run back to the place where Valentina shot the arrow.