Chapter 6: The Training

We went to the training room. The training room was awesome. The whole room was made of mercunium so, our bullet won't destroy the training room. The training started. Valentina was training her range with a turbo bow and arrow and melee with a turbo battle sword on a training robot. Jack was using a turbo wrecking ball to hit the training robot violently. Jim was using a turbo sword to slice the training robot in half. Sarah was sneaking to the training robot to hit it with a turbo battle axe. I was using a turbo great sword to slice all the training robot. I was also using a turbo assault plasma rifle to shoot down all the training robots. Ryan doesn't need the training because he is a nanotech bot. The training was helping because we are improving. Soon, we all will go to Delos to find Apollo's bow and arrow.

During the training, I was enjoying slicing robots and shooting robots. I felt unstoppable but that was level 1. Our level was increasing until the maximum. The highest level was very hard. We all were trying our best to defeat the robot. I forgot to say that we were fighting together.

Justthen, a robot hit Jack in the cheek and he scowled. He immediately changed hisweapon in to a turbo laser sword. He used it to hit the robot with the hilt andslice it. Another robot was about to hit Jack but I destroyed it with my turboassault plasma rifle. He nodded a thankyou face. I continued slicing the robots until I faced the leader robot.The robot and I started to fight. It thrusted its blade to my gut. I parriedit. Next, I thrusted my blade to its gut. I was too fast, the robot saw me asquick as an ostrich. I hit the robot and cut its legs. It was still moving.Finally, I cut its body in half. Suddenly, the strangest thing happened. Once Idestroyed the leader robot, all the robots froze. Then, a thought suddenly hitmy mind. The leader robot was the leader of the robots. Once the leader robotis destroyed, all the other robots will freeze. We cheered with joy and sliceup all the robots. I and Valentina was shooting rapidly at the robots. We wereshooting the robots with joy and victory. The training was finished.