Chapter 12: The Past Infinite Team

I punched a big hole at the wall of the Temple of the Mask enough for us to fit through.

"Mike why are you punching a big hole at the wall?" asked Jack curiously.

"Well, once we take the bow and arrow, the whole temple will fall on us," I replied.

"Thank you, dreamy guy," answered Jack.

I ignored him and continue to make the hole enormous.

"Okay, once we take the bow and arrow, we immediately run for the hole and get out of the temple. Understand?" I said.

"Yes," they all answered.

"I hate this plan," Valentina said. "Let's do this."

We advanced to the small chamber and slowly took the bow and arrow from the small chamber. Immediately, we ran for the hole. At the same time, the temple was falling. The rock from the temple fell in front of our hole but Ryan carried us and smashed the rack and we escaped the falling temple.

After that, we all sighed but it was not over yet. Five dozen moving melee combat statues came advancing towards us.

"Come on. Can't we rest for a while?" shouted Jack to the statues.

"Valentina, use Apollo's bow and arrow to shoot them down," I told her.

She nodded and took some Apollo arrows and shoot it with Apollo's bow. The arrow whisted passed through the statue and two dozen statue were destroyed. Wow! The bow and arrow were enormously powerful. Valentina kept shooting the arrows. The rest of my teammates and I attacked the statue with our melee weapons. Jack used his wrecking ball and hit half a dozen statue. Ryan just slapped the statue away from Delos. Sarah was sneaking and hitting statues with her battle axe. Jim was using his sword and sliced the robot rapidly. I was using my great sword and hit the statues until one was left. It surrendered and wrote on the grass in shadowry (The Shadow's language). Valentina's name was on the grass, but the name was not Valentina, it was Valeria. After writing the words, it killed itself. After that, I looked at her face. Her face was still. And then, she was surprised.

"Huh, this statue was made by my dad," Valentina finally said.

"What?!" shouted Jim.

"I know what you are going to say. My father came here and build these statues," Valentina admitted.

"I know that these statues were made to protect the bow and arrow. We also know that it also attacked us," I said.

"I think that our parents were here too," Sarah said.

"What?!" shouted Jim.

"Please stop shouting Jim," I shouted at him.

"So, our parents were here on a mission," Jack said.

"Yep. That could be right," Valentina said.

"We better get back and ask the professor about it," I said.

"Yeah, we should," Jack said.

We got back to our jet and flew away. There were still problems. There were flying robots chasing us. Our camera got a closer look at it. It had a building sign with a shadowry 'M' on it. I was thinking what it means but a voice cut in.

"Now is the time to think wisely Mike," said a voice.

Jack. His voice sounded like a dude so I can recognize his voice.

"Use the turrets we have to shoot it. I need to think about what that sign means," I said.

Valentina went and pressed a button and a turret behind came out. Valentina went in and fired the flying robots shooting at us. When a fire of the flying robots hit our jet, we didn't fall but my head hit the jet's metal and I knew what the sign meant. A few minutes later, our jet was falling into the ocean. Valentina came and shouted, "The robots hit our engine, we need to evacuate from the jet now!"

We gotour parachutes and jumped out of the jet.