3

The next day came too quickly, the sunlight spilling through the light blue curtains that hung in Cherry and Fleur's dormitory. The two woke up in each other's arms, the rays hitting their half naked bodies and the clean white sheets that wrapped around their waists as Fleur woke up her still asleep girlfriend before someone else had too.

"Chèrie, wake up, your mum is coming to pick you up le matin," she said, shaking Cherry a little bit until she finally groaned and rolled over, muttering a string of incomprehensible curse words in gibberish under her breath, which still smelled a bit like cigarettes and tequila from last night.

Sitting up in the bed, she and Fleur were only wearing underwear and an oversized t shirt, courtesy of last night. Blushing a little bit, she put on a pair of sweatpants and headed to the bathroom.

A while later, Cherry had gotten dressed and showered, preparing for her journey back home in a car with her most likely enraged mother, though she was hoping that Alicia wouldn't be too pissed. She had her small black school bag slung over her shoulder, and inside were muggle snacks and a box of carrots, which Fleur had put in there for her, claiming that, "she needed something healthy to eat amongst all those other snacks of yours".

Fleur had went down to the kitchen to get an early breakfast for the two of them, who'd spend their last minutes together before her mum would come get her in about an hour. She still hadn't notified Cherry to where she would go after they got home. Maybe she'd be sent to another wizarding school nearby, somewhere who'd take her.

They spent the next hour talking and laughing, eating the extra breakfast rolls that Fleur had stolen from the kitchen and maybe half a glass of champagne that the two had shared from the same glass. Cherry felt like the two were the only two people left in the world, that no one else mattered at the moment, but them enjoying the early morning sunset. in the sky, it being barely seven am.

Of course, time flew by too fast, and there was hardly ever enough, and the time came when one of the teacher's came knocking at their dorm's door, calling her down to the front office, where her mother was already waiting for her.

It was a school day, so some of the students were already up and about, but Fleur stayed in the dormitories , skipping her first class of the morning as the two said their last goodbyes before Cherry left the room.

Quickly kissing her on the lips one last time, Fleur softly said, "Until next time ma chèrie." And that was it, and that was the time for Cherry to leave behind Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, leaving behind her girlfriend and her enemies, and the teachers and the classrooms, and the gazebo on the roof, the fake sunset, it was time for her to leave everything.

Taking a deep breath, she gave Fleur a small smile, and shut the door behind her, heading towards the stairs. But before she went down them, she smirked and headed into opposite direction, obviously up to no good...

She stopped at one of the dorms a few down from the stairs in the hall, and knocked on it, and when hearing no reply in return, she cast a quick Alohomora spell, unlocking it with a flick of her wand.

Leya and her roommate had already headed off to class, and no one was in sight. Going inside, she took the last of her fireworks from her bag and rigged them to the doorknob, then quickly backed out of the room, making it so that the second someone opened the door, the fireworks would go off, blowing up the door and nearly everything in the room, and make a loud bang.

Smirking, she headed back towards the stairs, satisfied with the last prank she would ever pull on anyone in this school, the girl that had gotten her kicked out in the first place. She mentally high fived herself in her head, saying three cheers for sweet revenge.