27

Cherry woke up the next morning, tangled in the sheets with her boyfriend, who was still fast asleep, his arms wrapped around her naked body as the sun shone off through the window, illuminating her pale skin.

Shaking his arms off of her, she slowly sat up and looked around, both their clothes strewn around the room on the floor, her bra hanging off of her chair. Groaning, she felt the small hangover from yesterday's spiked punch and tequila from last night, right before they-

Holy shit, Cherry thought, trying to remember what had happened last night. She hadn't been drunk; she knew that something had happened. Did I have sex??

No, she thought. They didn't, but it was still amazing. Definitely made it to her list of top five favorite nights of her life. And then she realized she needed more of those, amazing nights with Fred, that involved both sex and fun stuff.

She got up and looked at her mostly naked self in the mirror, lighting touching her fingertips to her neck, where Fred's lips had been last night, and the bruises that he had left behind.

Maybe they'd go skinny dipping at the lake at night near her mom's apartment when they were in New York... without George of course.

Fred slowly woke up, wearing nothing but his boxers. Cherry put on a random shirt she had dug out of her trunk, and put on a pair of panties, gathering her messy hair into a bun as she sat down in her bed, Fred wrapping his strong arms around her, burying his face in her shoulder as she laughed a little, his hair tickling her neck.

"We have to get up," Cherry laughed as Fred tried to pull her back to bed. "We're going to New York today, remember? With George?"

At the mention of that, Fred had completely forgot about sleep and shot up out of bed, putting on a shirt and his pants from last night, lightly kissing Cherry on the lips before going back to his dorm room to change his clothes and finish packing his stuff before the train left that morning.

Cherry got up and changed into a more decent outfit, thick black jeans and a white tank top under a flannel, and draping a coat over her shoulder's for the weather, before lacing up her combat boots and putting the rest of her necessities into her trunk, then clasping it shut. She called the outfit her "airplane fit".

Picking it up, she looked around the room to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything, before leaving her dorm room to meet the twins in the common room.

They were already there when Cherry trudged down the stairs with her trunk, her backpack slung over her shoulder and carrying her camera case on the other.

Propping her crystal glasses up on her head, she said, "Ready to go bitches?"

(so i've mentioned these glasses quite a few times; here they are.) *and inspired by Luna Lovegood of course :)*

An hour later, the Weasley's, Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, and Cherry, all boarded the Hogwarts express, which were to take them to platform nine and three quarters.