30

Since the grocery store was right next to the mall, the three just stalked out of the mall's side door, the people who hung back in the walkways and ramps and massage chairs staring at them as they left.

Cherry and the twins must've looked like a bunch of crazy teenagers (which they wouldn't be wrong about).

They crossed the street to the direction of the very large supermarket. When they went inside, it seemed like a typical big supermarket- high ceilings, florescent lights, aisles filled with different types of ramen and yoga mats, the dirty tiled floors, and the smell of too strong air conditioning. It was more of a store that sold everything more than a supermarket, to be honest; but what did Cherry care. It sold the stuff she needed.

Cherry went over to the corner of the extremely large place and picked out a rather clean cart, tossing all of their shopping bags from the mall inside of it, and just as she was going to maneuver it towards the bread and pastry section, Fred and George came out of no where from each side of the cart and pulled it out of her hands.

Fred had gotten inside of the cart, with George pushing him. Cherry laughed, then sighed, as she went to go to the bread section by herself. Hopefully she would've finished all the shopping before the twins could get themselves kicked out; and if they still hadn't, maybe she would join them in their beautiful chaos making.

After she'd gotten everything she needed, she carried the groceries in one hand and went to go find the twins, who had somehow gotten themselves in the chip aisle.

"Cherry, look!" George pointed to huge rack of chips.

"Can we get crisps?" Fred came over to her, looking at his girlfriend with puppy eyes.

"Please???" George practically begged, putting his palms together.

"Ugh, fine," Cherry said. "Just pick one," she laughed, feeling like a mom with two toddlers.

"YAY!!!!" the twins yelled, and went into a full blown discussion of what chip they wanted.

"Hey, love, what the bloody hell are these?" Fred asked, carrying over a bag of Takis.

Cherry immediately perked to attention, grabbing the bag and tossing it into the car, along with the rest of her things. "They, my lovelies, are Takis, and are the most amazing things in the world. Now let's go-"

"Hey! You two!" Someone suddenly said from down the aisle, who appeared to be a security officer. "Get over here!"

"Oh shit-!" George yelled, and the three started getting the things from their cart, preparing to run for it.

"Oh, my god, what did you two do??" Cherry scolded, yet laughing along with them.

"We need backup, I have located the two teenage boys, and it seems like they have an accomplice with them," the security officer said into his microphone. Turning back to Cherry and the twins, he yelled, "Stop right there!"

"Shit shit shit-," they ran down the aisle with their bags in their hands and out of the store, Cherry not even bothering to pay for her things, running down the street as she pulled out her phone and called an Uber as quickly as she could, him showing up moments later.

"Ah, fuck," the driver said, as the three got in, gesturing for him to floor it.

"Oh, wait, you're the Uber guys from when you dropped us off at the mall!" Fred noticed, the three still panting from just escaping the grocery store.

"Yep, that's me," he sighed, turning back to the wheel, probably cursing in his head that he had to deal with the three crackheads that sat in his car, probably planning to quit his job in the near future because of the three crazy shenanigans.