12

"What the bloody hell is that?" George asked, pointing at the weird pink spongey thing that Cherry held on her fingertips, squeezing this light skin colored liquidly goo onto to the tip. "Wait, you're not going to put that on my face, are you?" he said, looking up at her in horror.

Cherry just hummed, ignoring his question, before dabbing it on his cheek.

"Bloody hell," George groaned at the coldness, as Fred sat on top of the coffee table looking through the stuff inside Cherry's makeup bag.

"Ooh, what's this?" he asked, picking up an eyelash curler. "It looks dangerous; I think we should test it out on George!" he said laughing.

Cherry giggled along with him as George awkwardly sat there, trying to make the best of this horrendous experience. Don't get me wrong, he thought that men could wear makeup, but it just wasn't his thing. Might as well look pretty after this, he thought, as Cherry finished blending in the lighter shade of goo stuff under his eyes.

"Don't worry sweets, you're gonna look beautiful after this!" Cherry said, and awkwardly straddled George as she picked up the eyeliner from the bag that Fred was holding, who was eyeing the position Cherry and George were in.

Cherry was oblivious as to what she was doing to both boys, unintentionally sitting on George's lap just to get a better angle at his face. Fred was looking at George weird, and George just put his hands on her waist as she uncapped the pencil eyeliner and did a little wing on his eye, making him flinch a bit, laughing.

"Stop moving!" she giggled, trying to hold his face as still as she could. She did the same wing on the other eye, and then capped the pencil again, leaning back to admire her work.

George's hands were still on her waist, almost like he was trying to torture his twin, and least to say, Fred was a bit jealous of this, so he interrupted and said, "That eyeliner looks bloody wicked, Cherry, do me up," and jumped back onto the couch as Cherry hopped off George's lap and into Fred's, which sounded a bit weird but trust me, it was worse in person.

"Ooh, good idea. I think you'd look rad in eyeliner," she said, uncapping the pencil once again, and began with Fred's left eye, him chuckling at her use of surfer/Fronk Lero slang.

For him, instead of doing a wing, she smudged out the corners a bit, going extra thick on the bottom under his lashes, then using the little corner of the sponge to smudge it out even more, giving him a very 2000's emo/scene look, even though, the timing was way off. Still, it looked good on him nonetheless.

"Damn, you look hot," she said, leaning back and looking at him. "Even better than Georgie over there," and George, who was still on the couch next to them, putting a hand on his heart and pretending to be offended. "Sorry man," she laughed, shrugging.

Giggling, Cherry got off of Fred's lap and, thankfully, sat down next to George instead of on top of him, but Fred was still slightly jealous and maybe a bit angered by their previous interaction, the two being more touchy than Fred wished it to be.

Hold up, am I being jealous? Over a girl? Fred though, shaking his head. Nope, nope, I can't be, he corrected himself, until thinking again, Yep. Yep, I'm jealous. Wait!- Is this the part where I get all obsessed and get a crush or whatever?? Ah, Fuck. I'm screwed, he nodded his head, accepting his demise as a sane human being.

A few minutes later, Cherry was finished with George's eye look, fake lashes and red eye lids and all. "The red is for Gryffindor," she had said, pointing at George's surprisingly glam look.

Finishing it off with a dark red lipstick, she went back into her dorm and got her camera out, instructing Fred to help hold him still in about twenty dozen different positions and poses until she was finally satisfied with the pictures she'd taken of the twin.