Prologue

Spider-Man swung through the city, MJ clinging on to him for dear life.
"You can put me down now! You can put me down now!" She exclaimed.
The two of them landed in the middle of New York City.
"You okay?" Spider-Man asked.
MJ stumbled back, slightly disoriented "Whoo… Yeah! Yeah, I'm okay. Just.... Never, never doing that again. I'm never doing that again."
"Okay. Well, I should probably get out of here." He said awkwardly.
"Be safe."
"See you later." He waved and jumped onto a nearby lamp post.
The news started playing on a skyscraper's billboard.
"This is breaking news." They announced "We come to you now with revelations about last week's attack in London. An anonymous source provided this video, it shows Quentin Beck, aka, Mysterio, moments before his death. A warning, you may find this video disturbing."

The video cut to the battle at Tower Bridge a week ago.
Mysterio said into the camera "I managed to send the Elemental back into the dimensional rift, but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. Spider-Man attacked me for some reason. He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology. He's saying he's the only one who's gonna be the new Iron Man, no one else."
A computerised voice said "Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? There will be significant casualties." And Spider-Man snapped "Do it! Execute them all!"

The video cut to the news screen again "This shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website, 'TheDailyBugle.net.'"

The video cut to J. Jonah Jameson "There you have it, folks. Conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio! An inter-dimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet, and who will no doubt go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all, folks. Here's the real blockbuster. Brace yourselves, you might wanna sit down."

The video cut back to the footage of the Tower Bridge battle.
Quentin stammers, cutting in and out, "Spider-Man's real... Spider-Man's real name is... Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker!"

(This whole scene is at the end of Far From Home, but the rest of the plot I've come up with)