10 - The Necklace

Peter's P.O.V

"So you got a plan, Tony?" Pippa asked from where she was crouched on the rooftop above an alleyway.
"What, why do I have to have the plan?"
"Your necklace."
I thought for a second "You're sure that Cade and Mikey will be coming here?"
"Same alley, every Saturday at 5. They meet up with someone to sell everything they've stolen."
"What if they don't have the necklace. I-It's broken - they might not try to sell it."
"Why do you have a brok-" She waved the question away "Nevermind. But they'll definitely have it. And Cade'll be extra cautious after yesterday - probably got one or two other guys with him along with Mikey."
"Okay. Lucas, Pippa, after Cade goes into the alley, you two handle whoever he has with him and I'll go down the fire escape and get the necklace off him, and my backpack if he has it. And then we can leave. Don't hurt them any more than you have to." I looked pointedly at Pippa.
"Oh, way to take the fun out of it." She whined but was cut short by Lucas pointing at a group of 4 people entering the alley "They're here."
Pippa cracked her knuckles "Let's go."
"Wait wait wait." Lucas grabbed her hand and examined it "Where did you get these bruises?"
She immediately turned her head from him and stuffed her hands in her pocket.
"Pippa..."
"I may have accidentally bumped into Cade and maybe, slightly...beaten him up."
"Pip!" Lucas sighed in exasperation.
"Well he deserved it!" Pippa said defensively.
"You can't just pick a fight with every single - "
"I know, I know. Can we just go beat up some people in an alley please? I've been waiting all day for this."
Lucas laughed "You're a strange person, Pippa." He followed close behind her as they ran off the roof (via the stairs obviously) and down to the alley.

I watched as 3 of the silhouettes turned to face who I could only assume were Pippa and Lucas. I heard Lucas exclaim "Damien?!" And Pippa snarl "Hello again, Aurora. Looking good, Mikey." and then I jumped down from the apartment building block and landed between Cade and his 3 friends.
"Holy ****!" Cade exclaimed "Where'd you come from?"
"It doesn't matter. Just give me my stuff back and we'll leave you be."
"And why would I do that?" He scoffed.
I stepped sideways and pointed to the fight Lucas and Pippa were very clearly winning. "Because if you don't give it to me, we'll have to take it, and I really don't want to have to do that."
"You can try." Cade smirked cockily and punched me in the gut.
I kneed him in the stomach and threw him against the wall. He fell down to the ground but I picked him up the his shirt, shoved him against the wall, and said calmly "Give me the necklace back, Cade."
He spat at me and bit my arm but I didn't even flinch. Cade could tell he was beaten "Fine." He reached into his pocket and pulled out the necklace "I don't have the rest."
I let him go crumpling to the floor and quickly put the necklace around my neck. I turned to leave but heard Cade mutter so quietly that I could only hear with my enhanced senses "You'll regret this... Spider-Man."

"Pip!" I hear Lucas yell, cut off by someone punching him.
I turned to see the girl, Aurora, holding Pippa against the wall and punching her again and again and again while Mikey and the boy, Damien, kept Lucas busy.
I ran to them "Let's go!"
Damien and Mikey were distracted enough by my sudden appearance that it allowed Lucas to dodge past them, reach Pippa, and pull Aurora away from her.
Together, all three of us ran away at high speed, leaving them dumbfounded behind us.
Pippa was limping as she ran, her face a bloody pulp, and laughing hysterically "That was so fun! When can we do it again?"
Lucas glanced over at her "You seriously scare me sometimes, Pippa."
"You are enjoying this way too much." I laughed at my strange new friend.