𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠

hey guys!! this is kind of a smut, they don't actually yk in this but i think it still fits that category 🪐✨
slight smut warning
edit: hey guys these first chapters suck in my opinion and there's not a lot of smut until the later chapters. if it were me i would literally skip the first 10 chapters
                                       ~
𝙔/𝙉'𝙎  𝙋𝙊𝙑
today vinnie was picking me up to take us on a date. i was excited because i haven't really gotten to spend a lot of time with him.

i straightened my hair, put on light make up including matte lipstick, slipped on my dress and heels, and finished off with perfume.

my outfit^^
i grabbed a water from the refrigerater and felt my phone vibrate. i picked up my phone and saw that vinnie had texted me.

(idk why it's military time lol)i quickly texted him back

i quickly texted him back.

time skip to when vinnie arrives.
~
i was sitting on my couch when i heard a knock at the door.

i knew it was vinnie so i ran to the door and opened it.

he looked at me and his face got brighter.

he greeted me with a tight hug.

"you look great, you ready?" he asked as i stepped out of my door, locking it.

"yeah" i smiled at him.

i followed him to his car and he opened the door for me.

i stepped in the passenger seat and he got into the car as well.

he handed me the aux and i played 'Sure thing by Miguel."
(i'm actually in love with this song tho)

he put the car and drive and pulled out of the drive way.

he put his hand on my thigh and tap his index and middle finger to the beat of the song.

time skip to the restaurant

vinnie got out of the car and walked over to the other side of the car and opened the door for me. i got stepped out and he grabbed my hand leading me to the intrance of the restaurant.