Xandar

"Ok guys, we're here." Peter said. "Yeah, yeah Star Munch." Rocket says sarcastically. "I'm not gonna answer to that." Peter replies. Gamora chuckles and looks down. Peter looks at her with love in his eyes. Rocket notices Peter staring. "You know, you're never gonna get with her by just staring." Rocket says nudging at Peter. Peter looks down at him.

Gamora leaves the ship as it landed. They walked into the hotel on Xandar, it was very nice. They all had separate rooms but all right next to each other. "Woah, this is nice!" Drax exclaims. "Yes it is, much better than ego's planet!" Mantis says. "I am Groot" Groot says. "I know Groot" Rocket says to Groot. They all walk to their rooms and start to unpack. All of their rooms had different perks to them like Peter's, his had a cassette player in his. He started playing 'I'm not in love". Mantis walked into his room while he was unpacking, singing along with the music. She touched his shoulder, reading his feelings. "Whaaat are you doing?" He says looking behind him.

"You're in love Peter." Mantis says softly. "What do you mean?" Peter asks nervously. "You're in love with Gamora!" Mantis exclaims "Please don't tell her ok Mantis?" He asks. "What about Drax?" She asks. "NO DEFINITELY NOT ANY OF THE OTHER GUARDIANS!" He exclaims. "Oh ok," She says, "but it's pretty obvious that you like her, I mean you look at her all the time and you always try to talk to her, not to mention you always talk about her to us when she's not here." Mantis explains. Peter rolls his eyes. "Ok, I need to finish unpacking." Peter says to Mantis. "Well hurry up, we are going to the pool." Mantis says, rushing him. He finishes unpacking and goes to the pool to join the others.

He saw Gamora in the pool and all of a sudden felt butterflies in his stomach. He ran up to the pool and jumped in, splashing everyone in there. "PETER!" Gamora yells at him jokingly. "What?" He asks chuckling. "Woah! That looks fun Quill!" Drax says, jumping in after him. Gamora rolls her eyes.

Peter had just remembered that he hadn't had an asthma attack in a while, maybe he just got lucky with that, but he didn't know.

"Hey guys, we should try doing that thing where you jump on someone else and two people do that and you fight each other!" Drax said. "Uhh you mean a chicken fight?" Peter says, trying to understand what Drax is talking about. "Yeah! Whatever you earthlings call it!" Drax says with joy. "Mantis, get on my shoulders." Drax says. "Ok!" Mantis says with Joy. "Ok, now Rocket, you get on Groot and Gamora, you get on Peter!" Drax exclaims. They all get on top of each other and start fighting. It was a lot more exhilarating than Peter had thought.

After playing around for an hour, Peter started to feel a sharp pain in his chest. He didn't know what it was. He suddenly couldn't breathe. He grasped his chest, letting go of Gamora. She fell into the pool, confused by what happened. They all saw Peter barely breathing. Mantis put her hand on his shoulder. "He is distressed!" Mantis said. "What should we do?" Gamora says. They didn't know what to do, they had never seen him like this before. He was at a point where he couldn't breathe any longer, he had sunk to the bottom of the pool.

To Be Continued...