Operation Save Peter!

Rocket flies the Milano to where Peter was being held. Drax and Mantis got out first, while the rest of them waited in the ship for the perfect timing. "Hey you big purple grape!" Drax yells, taking out his knifes. They were ready to distract Thanos. Gamora, Rocket and Groot snuck passed them fighting to Quill's cell. He was resting on the cold hard floor. She didn't know how he did it, sleeping on that ground. She had been sleeping there for such a long, but she had an actual bed. She stared at him until she felt a tug on her hair, it was Groot. She looked at him and smiled. "I am Groot?" He says. "Don't worry, we'll get him out of here." She says, comforting him. Rocket picks the lock and opens the cell. Quill was still asleep. He was out cold. "What did they do to him?" Gamora said to herself. They opened the door slowly, trying not to make a noise. "Peter!" Gamora whispers, tapping his arm. "Quill, wake up!" She whispers louder. She became really worried, he wasn't waking up. She put her head on his chest to see if there was still a heartbeat. There was. She let out a breath of air, thankful that he was still alive. She shook him until his arm moved off of his stomach. She started hitting him lightly. He put her hands on his face as a tear came out of her eye. His eyes opened. It reminded her of the time he had saved her in space outside of knowhere. He could have let her died but he didn't. "Gamora?" He says quietly. She put her finger on his lips. "Shhhh." She says. He was weak and struggled to move. "C'mon Peter." She says, helping him get up. He puts his arm over her shoulders. Rocket had the ship ready to get Quill out of there.

They got into the ship and Gamora helped Peter get onto his bed. He was in pain. She leaned over and kissed his forehead. She sat down on a chair next to his bed, holding his hand. "Wow, he actually got her to like him." Drax said to Rocket from a far. Her eyes started to water. Their hands separated. Peter put his hand on her face, comforting her. "I love you more than anything." She says. "I love you too." He said.

To Be Continued...