Peter

As Peter is sinking to the bottom, Gamora decides to dive down and get him. He wasn't breathing. She brought him up to the surface. Still no breath. She didn't know what to do. He was still alive but he was at a point where he could barley breathe.

They remembered something that he always carried during a mission. It was a small blue thing that gave out air. They tried asking him what it was for, but he would never answer. Gamora saw it in his jacket and got it. "What do I do with this?!" She says, panicking. "Is that the air giver?" Drax asks as he watches Gamora trying to figure out how it worked. "Maybe put that thing where the air comes out into his mouth!" Mantis exclaims. Gamora does what Mantis told her to do and somehow, it worked.

Peter started to breathe normally. Everyone was still huddled around him. "Are you okay Peter?!" Gamora says, thankful that he was breathing. "Yeah, now I am." He says. "Thank goodness." Gamora says with a breath of relief. His hand touched her thigh. She lifts her hand up and slaps his face. "Ow! What was that for?!" Peter yells. "YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH! DON'T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Gamora yells at him. She hugs him. She was still shocked and couldn't process what had just happened. "Come on, let's get you dried up." Gamora said, helping him get up. They all walk back to their rooms. They got dried up in their room and got dinner at the restaurant there in the hotel. "Hey guys!" Peter says, sitting down next to the only seat open. He was so happy it was right next to Gamora. "Ugh, finally you're hear Quill. Where were you? Hopefully you were still breathing!" Rocket exclaims. Peter just stares at him and looks down at hjs empty plate. "What are you gonna do?" Rocket says making fun of him. Gamora slaps Rocket on the back of the head. "Ow! What was that for!" Rocket yells at Gamora. "Stop being an ass!" Gamora yells at him. She puts her hand on his hand. He looks at her, he had never seen her like that.

They finished their meals and just chilled. Gamora and Mantis were walking behind the boys. Gamora was looking at Peter, with love in her eyes. She smiles at Peter and just stares at him. "It's obvious." Mantis says to Gamora. "What?" Gamora asks. "You like him, don't you?" Mantis asks. "No, what!? Why would I ever-" Gamora said, stuttering. Mantis touches her shoulder like she had to Peter. "You feel love!" Mantis says with a smile on her face. "Romantic, sexual love," Mantis says. "No, no I don't." Gamora argues. "For him!" She says, pointing to Peter. "Nope, thats just no." Gamora says trying to convince Mantis she's not. Peter looks back at them. "See? She's laughing at your face, she doesn't like you Quill." Drax says, patting Peter's shoulder. Peter looks back again and sighs. He goes to the door, finding the keys in his pockets. "Uh, hey Peter." Gamora says. "Oh hi! I didn't see you there." He says, still trying to find his keys. He reached into one of his unsearched pocket. "Ah found it!" Peter says with excitement. "Found what?" She asks. "My keys!" He says with a giant smile on his face. "Well, I gotta go, see ya tomorrow Gamora!" He says. "Bye Peter." She says.