Gamora

Gamora walked into her room with joy. She jumped on her bed. She heard a melodious sound coming from the behind the wall. She remembered that her room was right next to Peter's. They all went to bed.

In Gamora's dream...

Thanos was holding Peter with an infinity stone up to him. "STOP IT THANOS!" Gamora yells. "Daughter," he says, "what are you doing here?" Thanos asks. "Let him go!" She pleads. He puts the stone closer to Peter. It starts to touch his skin. He screams in agony. Even though it was barely touching him, it was so powerful that it could easily kill him. "Stop!" She screams. Tears came out of her eyes. Thanos placed the stone on his skin. Pressing it into his neck. "Nooooo!" She screams. Thanos lets go of him, letting him fall to the ground. Thanos disappeared into thin air. Gamora runs over to Peter, but it was too late. He was dead. "Nooooooooo!" She cried out, she didn't want to let him die. But there was no use. He was gone.

Little did Gamora know, she was crying in her sleep from the dream. Peter heard her from his room and was confused. He gets up and goes to Gamora's bedroom door. He knocks on it. She goes to the peephole and saw it was Peter. She wiped the tears from her eyes and opened the door.

"Hey Gamora, you okay?" He asks. His voice comforted her. "Yeah, I'm fine." She says with a shakey voice. "Gamora," he says, putting his hand on her shoulder, "you know I know you better than that, what's wrong?" He says, trying to make her feel better. "It's just," she sighs, "I had a dream and well, I don't wanna talk about it." She says. "What was it?" He asks. "It's nothing." She says. "Don't worry, you can talk to me," he says, "just sit down and we can talk." He says. They walk to the bed and sit down. "I had a dream about Thanos finding us. He killed you with an infinity stone." She says. A tear comes out of her eye. He wipes it off her face. "Hey, hey, hey, it's ok, I'm right here." He says, comforting her. She hugs him. His hands were up, he had never seen this side of her before. "I'm sorry." She says quietly. He looks down at her eyes. "For what?" He said. "For waking you up this early." She continues. "It's fine, I'm always here if you need someone to talk to." He says, smiling at her. She kisses him. He didn't know what was going on but he didn't mind. He had liked Gamora for such a long time that this was such an amazing moment for him. He kissed her back. They stopped when they heard a noise coming from the door way. It was Drax. "Ahahahahahahahahh!" He starts laughing. His laugh was so loud that he woke everyone up. They all rushed into Gamora's room. "What happened?" Mantis exclaims. "What the hell is this?" Rocket says, confused. "I am Groot." Groot says. Peter rolls his eyes. "Ok, get out now." Peter says, trying to stay calm. It was so hard to do that when they can be so annoying . They left the room and went back to whatever they were doing. Most of them slept, except for Rocket. He was building a bomb. Peter puts his hand on her Gamora's shoulder. "I should probably go now." He says. "Ok, see you tomorrow." She says. She was sad to see him go. He was the only one that understood her.

To Be Continued...