Can We Make This Work?

It was night as the guardians landed on berhert to rest. They all had a place to sleep. Peter was still in the same bed as he had been a few hours ago. After all the other guardians went to bed, Gamora walked up to Peter. He wasn't able to sleep. "Hey." She says, looking at him. He sits up slowly. She sits down next to him. "Can't sleep?" She asks. "No," He says, "I assume you can't either?" He chuckles. "Yeah." She smiles. He looks down at his hands, fidgeting them. She looks down at them too. "What's wrong?" She asks. "Oh, nothing." He says. He was never able to hide his feelings that good, but it helped Gamora know what he felt. "Come on, I know that look, seriously, what's wrong?" She asked again. "I was just thinking about stuff." She said. He was so vague. "Gamora, I have to tell you something, and I've been trying to tell you for a long time, but I never knew how to tell you." He says. "What is it?" She asks. "I- I love you." He says softly. "Really?" She says. "Yeah." He said softly. "I love you too!" She says with a smile on her face. "Wait, you do?!" He said, he didn't know she felt the same way about him, but he was happy. "Yes!" She says hugging him tightly. They let go of each other for a second. He holds her hands. He goes in for a kiss, she doesn't back away. He puts his hand on her neck. It made her feel good, she had never felt anything like this before. Her arms wrapped around his torso, gripping onto his back. He pushed her slowly onto her back, still kissing her. She didn't stop him, she enjoyed everything he was doing. He was perfect to her. He did everything perfectly in her eyes. He moved his head down to her neck, kissing it passionately. A soft moan comes out of Gamora's mouth. She put her hands on his head, trying not to squeeze his head to tightly. He got up a little bit to take off his leather jacket and tossed it to the side. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards her. He almost fell on top of her, but stopped himself from falling. He pulled her up, slightly off of her back. He unzipped her shirt, revealing her bra. He tossed her shirt to the side. He placed her back down. He took his shirt off and started kissing her again. He kept moving his head down until he was at her lower stomach. He pulled down her pants slowly. He kissed her inner thighs. She flipped him over and straddled him. She placed her hands on his chest. He was still processing her being on top of him. She started kissing his neck, leaving a hickey. It hurt for a second, but went away. He didn't like the fact that she was on top, he didn't feel comfortable being on the bottom. He flipped both of them over again. Peter tried to take off her bra, but he was stopped by Gamora. She put her hands on his arms, lifting them up off of her. He had a confused look on his face. She sat up. They heard someone coming through the hallway. Gamora was still only in a bra and her panties. There was a blanket near the bed and Peter covered Gamora with it over the bed so she couldn't be seen. He put his shirt on quickly and put his headphones on, pretending to listen to music. It was Groot. He was still a baby. Him a Gamora had a mother-child bond that was unbreakable. "I am Groot?" He said. Peter knew that he was looking for Gamora. He shrugged his shoulders. Groot went back to his room. "It will be fun to see what teenage Groot will be like." He chuckled.

To Be Continued...