Another Lonely Day

Gamora was crying. She couldn't stand being alone without Peter. She hated Thanos. Nebula walked up to her. "We'll get him back Gamora, I promise." Nebula said comforting her. "What if he doesn't make it?" Gamora asked. "He will." Nebula said.

Peter was attached to the device that held you up in the air again. Thanos walked up to him."Don't think you'll get away this time." Thanos said. "Why are you doing this?" Peter asked. "You wonder why Gamora tried to hide telling you why she broke up with you? She wanted to protect you from me," Thanos started, he looked at Peter's belt, "Why do you have this little device?" Thanos asked. He was talking about the Walkman. "It plays music." Peter said quietly. He did know why Thanos was asking him this. "How?" Thanos asked. "You press a button and it plays it." Peter said. Thanos took it off of Peter's belt, including the headphones. He looked at it for a second and squeezed it until it was in multiple pieces. "NO!!" Peter yelled. Corvus shocked him with a shock stick. "You wont be needing this anymore, son." Thanos said. "Why did you do that?!" He said yelling, "that was my mother's!" He continued. "I see the pain you have, but you must let it go." Thanos said. Peter just glared at him. Thanos walked out, Corvus followed. "Lock the door, and guard it with your life." Thanos ordered. Corvus nodded.

Gamora was walking around the ship until she came to Peter's room. She walked in and sat on the bed. She knew there wasn't a chance of grtting Peter back this time. She saw that he had a cassette that he hadn't used in a while on his desk. She walked over to it to look at it and sat back down. She looked downat what was written on it. The cassette read, check inside of the desk if Gamora. She got up again and checked his desk. Inside was another cassette. Play me was written on the cassette. Peter had taught her how to use it so she knew exactly what to do. She put it into the player. The tape rolled for a second until she heard his voice. "Hey, uh it's me Peter, well, you probably already know that, but uh, I just want to say goodbye, like properly, even though this isn't really proper, but please make sure that the rest of the Guardians don't do anything illegal. By the time you get this message, well, I don't know where I'll be, but I hope that you guys will stay strong, I mean Rocket's sure as hell gonna get over it, but uh, this is probably the last you're gonna hear about from me. I love you Gamora." It stopped. She started crying until she heard something else. It started playing fooled around and fell in love, that was the first song he shared with Gamora. She cried again. She was so mad at Thanos and mad at herself for not being able to do anything. She hated Thanos. She wanted to kill him. Rocket heard Gamora crying and the music. He hopped onto the bed and comforted her. "Don't worry, we'll get him back." He said trying to comfort her. "No we wont! It's impossible now, Thanos knows all of ours escape ways already! He's gone!" Gamora yelled with tears in her eyes. "Gamora, I promise you, we will." Rocket said. "I promise."

To Be Continued...