Chapter 1: The boy

"Please don't leave. We all want you here." My friends all wanted me to stay, but I already decided that I would go to Fairy Tail High School.

"I am sorry, but, I really want to go there. I will miss you, but I already decided." Even though I would miss them all, I wanted to go, plus I wouldn't be left out the first day I was there. I had Juvia, Gray, Erza, and Jellal, who also decided to go last year.

They all whined about how our "Friendship Group" was dwindling down. A "Friendship Group" was a group of friends that always stuck together. Normally there would be a special name, but since we couldn't ever figure it out, it just turned into "Friendship Group". "Please. What will the 'Friendship Group' do without you?"

I just sighed and continued on calmly. They were my friends, and I understood that they would miss me, but aren't friends supposed to support your decision a little? "Please. You are making it harder for me."

"But you heard about the guy, right. I don't really remember his name, but he is rumored to be quite the delinquent. Everyone is scared to go there, because of him." Tucson wanted me to be safe, but I already knew all about that.

I turned around to see that it said it was 4:15 already. "Guys, I am sorry, but I have to leave. I will send you all letters, and as soon as I get my new phone in the mail, I will text you all. Now group hug." I did feel like crying, but held it in. It was going be hard to let them go, even though I didn't want to admit it.

"Bye, Bye!" I said to them as they waved goodbye to me. I ran to my house, hoping that I didn't have the wrong time and was going to be late.

I had already packed all of my bags to move from my old house shelter to my new apartment in Mongolia. Grabbing the last of it, though, I checked my schedule. "Oh, no!" I am going to be late if I don't go soon!

I ran outside only to bump into someone. "Can I help you?" There was one thing that I noticed first. He has Pink hair.

I just stopped my thoughts right there. "Yeah do you know where the Fairy Tail Highschool is?" He just looked at me and laughed. "Yeah, as a matter of a fact, I am going to ride there now..." His voice went to a whisper as if talking to himself. "...even if I don't do that well with anything that moves at all." He sighed.

"If that is ok with you, that would be nice." I smiled at him.

"I'm Natsu. Nice to meet you." He put out his hand to shake it, which I did.

He suddenly looked surprised."What?"

"I almost forgot to introduce my little cat, Happy. He is only as small as a kitten, but I still love the little thing." He gestured towards a blue haired cat.

How could this get any more odd? A blue cat named Happy, and a Pink haired boy, named Natsu. Nope. Don't think it can get any weirder. "Here. Follow me."

He pulled me by the hand towards the cart station. I almost asked if we could ride the train, but he already offered to pay for my ride there, so I would feel bad if I asked for anything else.

When riding I remembered what he said about not doing good with riding anything moving. "Are you ok?"

He just looked at with a bit of annoyance in his eyes. "Yeah, I am fine. Just don't speak anymore, because otherwise I may get sick." I laughed a bit.

Even though he is odd, he is funny. I will give him that. I also feel bad, because he has an EXTREME case of car sickness.

Finally after arriving, Natsu slugged out of the cart, with Happy trailing right behind him. They both barely got out of the cart before it just started to go again. "Now which way do we go to get to Fairy Tail?"