chapter 1

The strong wind was hitting his face gently as he was riding his bike towards his school. he paddled slowly and was enjoying the atmosphere until he heard squeaks at his side. he turned to face his right side and saw his friend/classmate riding her bike too.

"Lyssa? why aren't you using your car?" Miro questioned with his furrowed eyebrows.

"saw you on my window and thought I should use my bike too. I miss going to school using this anyways." Lyssa said calmly while facing towards the street. the wind was blowing gently to her face. she turned her gaze back to Miro and spoke.

"how bout you? where's your car?" she questioned back. they were close to the school's entrance now so they were paddling slowly.

"I suddenly missed this. this atmosphere. the cold breeze of the wind." Miro said before chuckling.

Miro Lyron, a grade 9 top student at Berriens University. has pure black hair and thick eyebrows. tan and tall. he's part of the school's soccer team along with jay and wayne. they are known for their skills at soccer. he is an only child. his father owns a company and his mother is a doctor, a very known one. rich but humble.

Lyssa Rios, still a grade 9 student at Berriens University. has a not so short chestnut brown hair, light brown eyes and a resting bitch face. has a light skin color. leader of the girl's badminton team. famous but doesn't give a fuck. group of friends are: Elyan, Vauna, Fatima, and Jannah. has 2 younger brothers and is the oldest. her dad is a Lawyer while her mom owns a famous skincare business. acts tough on the outside but is actually softhearted.

they took off their helmets and were already locking their bikes in the bike's parking spot, they made sure that the locks were secured enough. they always share the same class since freshmen days that's why they knew each other.

they walked through the big halls in their university calmly making their way towards their classroom.

when they reached the classroom they separated ways and went to their group of friends.

"you're not early today, seems pretty suspicious." Elyan said while squinting her eyes.

Lyssa took a seat and placed her bag infront of her seat.

"did you walk all the way here?" Fatima questioned.

"maybe she crawled." Jannah said while laughing.

"maybe she had a date with sir Atkinson. you know, sir is always late." Vauna jokingly said that made the group laughed. Lyssa rolled her eyes and smacked Vauna's head with a pen.

Elyan Florè, a small girl but has a big voice. famous because of her succesfully popular published book. has a long wavy hair and wears glasses. her family owns a famous jewelry shop named by their surname, Florè. the smarty pants of the group.

Vauna Tewksburey, shy but is actually evil. has brown skin and naturally wavy long black hair. loves to read books and watch movies. her father is a CEO while her mother is a housewife. the talkative one of the group.

Fatima Schwap, is part of the cheerleading squad of the Berriens University. short haired and has a pretty eye smile. vibes with anyone and is very friendly. her father is a seaman and is already the captain while her mom handles a small business. the serious on education one of their group.

Jannah Bruweilur, leader of the cheerleading squad in Berriens University. petite. has a pointed nose and strong features. is unintentionally funny. her family owns a popular gasoline station. the chill one of the group.

While on the other side of the classroom, Miro was talking with his friends about random things.

"my legs still hurts because of the god damn practice!" Jay said groaning while massaging his legs.

"can you please stop complaining about your legs? just chop it already!" Wayne said while laughing. Miro laughed along too while shaking his head side to side. Jay glared at them and continued massaging his legs.

Jay Flynn, a one night stand person and a party goer. tall and has light skin. has curly hair and long lashes. part of the soccer team in Berriens University. his family owns a bar that he always goes to to get free drinks.

Wayne Scott, the "innocent" one of the trio. the shortest one of the three. has white skin and dark brown eyes. has long lashes and a wavy hair. still part of the soccer team of the Berriens University. has an older brother. his parents are both professional doctors.

the professor suddenly barged in and gave them notes to copy. after writing the long ass notes in their board she announced that she will be handling something in the principals office real quick. the students shrugged it off and went back to writing.

Elyan was flipping through her notebook aggressively when a pink sticky note suddenly fell on the floor.

wierd... I didn't remember buying sticky notes...

she picked it up and due to curiosity she opened to see what's written in it

f

rftp after class

she read it again and again until she finally got it.

"f?... rooftop after class?..." she whispered to herself. she shrugged it off. she crumpled the note and placed it in her skirt's pocket before going back to writing.

Miro was jolting down the notes when his phone buzzed in his pocket. he stopped writing and slipped his hand inside his pocket to get his phone. when he slid his phone upwards a pink sticky note fell down. the exact same one to what Elyan saw. he picked it up and opened it calmly.

i

rftp after class

"i? who in the world would want to meet in the rooftop at 5pm? wierd."

Miro slipped the note back to his pocket taking mental note that he needs to go to the school's rooftop after class.