chapter 4

the next day was quite similar to the day before, the only thing that kept them anxious was what happened at the rooftop yesterday. they were still puzzled and they were eager to find out who sent them the note. Elyan was zoning out while biting her pen when Jannah tapped her shoulders making her snap out of her trance.

"are you alright?" Jannah whispered while looking at her worriedly . Elyan quickly nodded and made an ok sign. she turned to her left side and saw Miro looking outside of the window.

she flinched at the sound of the bell ringing. it was already the end of classes. Miro, Vauna, and Elyan looked at eachother. Miro went closer to them and got something from his bag. He handed them snacks incase they get bored at the rooftop today. they thanked Miro and made their way to the school's rooftop. when they got there they saw a familiar figure she was facing back but they were sure tht it was her.

"Lyssa?" they questioned in unison. Lyssa quickly turned around, shock was evident on her face. before she could even speak they heard the stairs squeaked, they saw Julian and Aubrey holding drinks. Lyssa was very confused now.

"you guys know each other?" Julian questioned while taking a seat at top of the table. she looked at them who was now looking at her confusingly.

"what am I doing here?" Lyssa questioned Julian who was sipping her drink peacefully. Julian turned to her side and faced them. she then pointed at Lyssa.

"she's the answer to all your questions. you, you have that pink sticky note too right? the one that fell down when I bumped into you yesterday." they then turned to look at Lyssa who was getting something from inside of her bag. she handed them the pink sticky note and they quickly gathered pushing Julian to get out of the top of the table. they connected the sticky notes once again.

"f i n d m e"

"this shit is giving me goosebumps." Miro said while rubbing his hands up and down in his thigh. Lyssa looked at the sticky and then to them.

"so you guys recieved the note too?" Lyssa questioned that made everyone nodded. Aubrey was still deep in her thoughts.

"are there no clues left? I mean who are we going to find?" Vauna said that made everyone agreed to her statement. they were a hundred percent sure that there are other clues for them to find. Elyan was still in her own world trying to solve something.

"find me has 6 letters right? so that has to mean something..." Elyan whispered to herself and scanned her eyes around the rooftop. she saw six empty glass bottles of beers in the side of the rusty stairs. she went closer and scanned the bottles one by one until she discovered the the 6th bottle was unopened and it had a pink sticky note inside similar to what they had, but it was rolled. she grabbed the bottle and ran back to them.

"no fucking way. guys look!" Elyan said and everyone was alerted. the bottle was still closed and there was no way they can open it, unless they had a bottle opener. Miro grabbed the bottle and smashed it real hard causing the glasses to break. he grabbed the sticky note not minding his hand who was bleeding. he quickly opened it and this time it was different. everyone was shocked at what they read.

"pleas3 h3lp me f1nd the justic3 that I deServe."

they were dead silent. the only thing they can hear was their breathing and the wind. they were still processing everything that's happening now.

"what does the numbers m-mean?" Elyan said still scanning the paper. Julian suddenly had a clue but she wasn't sure.

"3313 S... that's a locker number right?" Julian said unsure of her answer. they all looked at each other and they seemed to have read each other's minds. they quickly got their bag and went downstairs hurriedly.

they were on their way to the S lockers, located at the third floor which means the grade 10's lockers. they quickly made their way to aisle 3. and then...there it was.

locker 3313 S

yuree's locker.

they gasped when they slowly figured out what that someone meant on the paper. she asked for justice and they will do their best to give her what justice she was aiming for.

Yuree Manchoa, a famous grade 10 drop out student. rumor has it she was letting men use her body. she was famous because of her looks and her perfectly shaped body. everyone wanted her... until one day she suddenly dropped out without letting anybody know, even her closest friends.

yuree what exactly happened to you?.........