chapter 2

She was parking her car in her usual parking spot. she sighed and turned off the car's engine. she picked up her bag that was on the backseat and got out of her bmw. she checked herself out on her car's window before going inside the campus. she walked through the empty hallways, her shoes was the only thing she could hear. suddenly a familiar voice called her.

"Julian!" the voice was getting nearer and nearer so Julian turned around to check who it was.

"Aubrey?" Julian questioned as if she didn't already knew who it was.

"shit. wait. let me. breath..." Aubrey said while panting heavily from chasing Julian.

"you're late again! we're totally soulmates!" Aubrey said clearly hyping the other latter. Julian giggled and raised her hand up for a high five.

Julian Collin, grade 9 student at Berriens University. has normal brown hair length. has hazel brown eyes and tan skin. tall and a bit boyish. part of the volleyball team in Berriens University. her father is a Pilot and her mother owns tons of subdivisions. a very secretive person.

Aubrey Quinton, grade 9 student at Berriens University. has below the shoulder length straight hair. has cat eyes and perfect lips. small and petite. part of the volleyball team and is popular because of her looks. very funny. her father works at states and
her mother owns a restaurant. very jolly person and easy to get along with.

they were opening their lockers to put some stuff they don't need to bring to class. the moment they opened their locker a pink sticky note fell down and they picked it up in sync. they looked at each other wierdly and opened the sticky note. aubrey checked what was written in it.

n

rftp after class

Julian looked at Aubrey's sticky note and quickly opened hers.

d

rftp after class

they both stared at eachother with confused faces.

"rooftop after class?" Aubrey said waith furrowed eyebrows.

"are they throwing a party there or something? and what's with the letters." Julian briefly looked at the sticky note and it was indeed a letter.

"n and d? what does that mean?" Julian folded her paper and kept it inside the locker again.

"i have no damn clue. let's just see what will happen later. for now, let's head to class." Julian said that made Aubrey nod in agreement.

Time ticked fast, it was already lunch time. Elyan and Vauna were on their way to the cafeteria since they didn't bring home made lunches. Elyan was still thinking about the note.

"penny for your thoughts?" Vauna bumped her shoulders to Elyan's. Elyan snapped out of her daydream and looked at Vauna.

"I received a wierd note. it says to go to the school's rooftop after classes." Elyan said carefully. Vauna widened her eyes and quickly got something from her skirt's pocket.

"omyghod. that's totally the same one as mine!" Elyan snatched it and read it carefully.

m

rftp after class

they both looked at each other completely puzzled. they decided they should go together later just incase something bad happens. little do they know someone had the last note to complete the message.

Lyssa rushed to her locker with her Math notebook in her left hand while her right hand was occupied by her phone. she decided to put her Math notebook on her locker since she doesn't want her bag to get heavy. she was scrolling through her phone while walking when someone bumped into her really hard causing her notebook to fly. she looked at the person who was now picking up her notebook.

Julian quickly picked up the blue notebook, she stopped when she noticed the pink sticky note that was the same as hers earlier. she stood up slowly and read the sticky note as she was standing up slowly. after reading the note quickly, she turned around to the owner.

e

rftp after class

"n, d and e? that doesn't make sense at all..." Julian whispered to herself with furrowed eyebrows.

Lyssa was now facing the person who bumped into her who was handing her the notebook with a confused face.

what's wrong with her?

she quickly snatched the notebook and the note that was on the girl's hands. before she can even walk past by the girl, the girl blocked her way.

"sorry about that, I was in a rush and was running so I bumped into you." Julian then smiled apologetically.

"oh okay, no biggies." Lyssa said then smiled sincerely. Julian then nodded and sighed.

"I gotta go uhh see you? i guess?" Julian said before running in the hallway with speed. Lyssa chuckled with a confused face and turned around to go to walk towards her locker.

wierd