chapter 19

The lights were off and she heard the door clicked which means, it's locked. she crawled out under the table silently and turned on her flashlight. the familiar scent of strongly scented men's perfume immediately lingered around her nose. she slowly stood up making sure no one was around the room already. if you're wondering where she might be, well,

she's at the principals office once again. slowly, she opened the drawers one by one looking for a certain phone. she reached the lower and last drawer she opened it and a phone immediately slid down.

bingo!

she took the phone and closed the drawer shut. she scanned the phone and this was it, it was the phone she was looking for. she smirked knowing there was evidence already, with just one report the principal is done for sure. she stood up, eyes still on the phone. she turned around and stopped on her tracks when she felt an unfamiliar cold metal on her forehead. her heart beat was faster than the shooting star and her hands started to quiver which caused the phone to fall down making a loud thud.

a gun was pointed at her forehead. she couldn't clearly see the face of the person but she was sure it was him. his strong perfume was the last thing she remembered when she was passed out due to fear. "wrong move kid..."

They were at the garden waiting for a certain someone. they finished their lunch already and decided to chill at the spot. Elyan kept tapping her feet on the floor. for some reasons, she felt anxious. Julian scratched her head sighed. she squinted her eyes due to the sunlight that was hitting her face directly. "it's already 12:30, lunch is going to end. where the hell is Lyssa?" Julian uttered with an annoyed voice. Vauna glanced at her wristwatch, Julian was right, lunch time was going to end any minute now. "try calling her." Miro said calmly while fixing his uniform's necktie. Jannah immediately obliged to what Miro said and dialed Lyssa's number. a few rings but it was to no avail.

the number you have dialed is not yet in service, please try again later.

"seems like she turned off her phone or... it just automatically shut down because of dead bat. wierd." Jannah said while looking briefly at her phone's screen. confusion written on her face. Lyssa's not the type to shut down her phone nor she always uses her phone. they all looked at each other and stayed silent. "why do i feel like.... something's not right?." Fatima worriedly said to which Elyan nodded. everyone stayed silent because of the situation. "don't worry, I think she's just chilling somewhere." Aubrey said sincerely making everyone's mood slightly better. they nodded and shrugged it off, but worry was still on their hearts.

the bell rang signalling them lunch time was over. there were still no traces of Lyssa but they were hoping she's at the classroom already. the section A group were heading towards their room. a few steps and they were at the door already. they went in and saw that Lyssa's chair was not occupied by her. their worry grew more and they looked at each other with unreadable faces.

"Lyssa where are you?"

Lyssa slowly fluttered her eyes open, she noticed her sorrounding was poorly lit so she scanned the place. she immediately felt pain in her neck, she probably slept too long while tilting her head to the side. she noticed the place was unfamiliar, she was getting more and more conscious. that's when she remembered what happened. "fuck." she whispered to herself and groaned. she moved her body and she felt a tight fabric locking her hands together. she tried to stand up but there was a thick rope tightly embracing both of her feet. panick immediately rushed throughout her body and she was getting anxious.

she thought these things only happens in movies and dramas, but now that she's on the spotlight. she doesn't know what to do for fuck's sake. she's too afraid that her hands were shaking. she was too afraid to call for help since she's sure someone was watching over her. her throat became dry and she was starting to sweat bullets.

she became alert and her whole body and soul woke up when she heard the door open slowly. her heart was beating fast when she heard footsteps getting closer and closer to her. she tried her best to inch back on the wall with her remaining energy. the clicking of shoes stopped but the familiar scent reached her nose to which she became furious. "let me fucking go, you freak!" she shouted, while trying to release the fabric that was tied on her hands. the man didn't even flinch and chuckled devilishly. "and why do you think I would let you go?" he said with his manly voice. Lyssa scoffed, her anger was at top of the skies already.

he slowly went closer and crouched down to which the small source of light illuminated on his face. Lyssa can see him clearly right now, and the first thing she wants to do is to rip his smirk out of his face. he slowly reached out his hand and held Lyssa's face, it was gentle at first but his grip on her face grew stronger. "whatever you and your group of friends are planning right now... I'm telling you kid, you'll be in very big trouble if all of you don't stop." he said a flicker of anger evident in his eyes, his jaws were clenched strongly. Lyssa scoffed, "stop? stop what? stop finding justice for a minor whose body was used for someone's own pleasure?!" Lyssa spat the words clearly and harshly, aiming for his heart.

she closed her eyes tightly when she saw the principal raised his right hand. her face was stinging so bad and she can feel the blood dripping down her left cheek slowly. his golden ring scratched her beautiful face and it was painful. the principal was more than furious to what he heard, he was badly triggered. triggered because it was true.

It was already the second to the last subject and Julian was fixing her things on her bag when her phone buzzed, she stopped and grabbed her phone from her pocket. she opened it and saw a text message from Lyssa. her eyes grew wide and she sighed in relief. she clicked the notification and it quickly led her to their message.

- tell everyone to gather at the rooftop at 8pm. thanks:)

"8pm? that's so late. she must be out of her mind." Julian whispered to herself and furrowed her eyebrows. something seems off but she just shrugged it off and replied to Lyssa. she glanced at the wallclock and she still had 10mins before the class starts. so she decided to inform the group that was on section A.

without hesitations, she sprinted outside their classroom and towards the section A's room. she went inside not minding the looks of other people on her. she quickly spotted the group and went to them. she catched her breath and raised her finger gesturing them to give her a sec.

"Lyssa messaged me." she said to which everyone quickly snapped their heads to her. "really?! thank god! what did she say?!" Elyan bombarded, they were relieved knowing that she messaged Julian already... but little do they know, it wasn't her who messaged Julian. "she said we have to go at the rooftop at 8pm." Julian said while glancing at the wallclock from time to time. "8pm? what's wrong with her?" Jannah questioned to which Julian shrugged both her shoulders, not knowing what to answer. "please inform the others, I still have a class to attend." Julian said while bidding goodbye and sprinted out of their room.

Vauna and the group was still confused as to why, but they decided to shrug it off and go with the flow. they will know what will happen later anyway. and they trust Lyssa. they were confident, not knowing later, something will happen that will change their life.

forever.