chapter 13

The next day, the section B were having their history class when suddenly, their principal came in smiling with his pearl white teeth. he's either going to announce something, or he's just checking classes. he stood infront of the class and greeted the students politely. Aubrey and Julian eyed eachother, they hated the way he looks when he's acting innocent. devils really can disguise. he informed everyone to sit down after he cleared his throat. he then faced the whole class and talked with his manly voice.

"my sincere apologies for suddenly disturbing this class, I'll get straight to the point." he smiled fakely and looked at the students one by one. Aubrey and Julian noticed the flicker of flame in his eyes. yikes, looks like someone's mad.

"well. a file, an important one rather. I didn't know how it possibly happened but, it suddenly dissapeared from my desk." the principal explained. well, explained the lie. Aubrey and Julian were avoiding his eyes after what they heard. they suddenly felt tensed for a reason. ofcourse they knew the reason. the class was dead silent and the principal couldn't handle it anymore. he was clearly faking his smile at this point. he then sighed and brushed off the dust that was on his perfectly ironed blazer.

"okay then, seems like no one knows in this class. I shall take my leave now." the principal said and waved at the students. he went outside section B's room and the professor began teaching again. Aubrey and Julian let go of the sigh they didn't know they were holding in. if the principal knows it was them, they were surely in big trouble.

the group decided to gather at the cafeteria during lunch break, they brought their meals with them and settled down at one of the big tables. they were focused on having their meals when Jannah announced something, causing them to give her their attention.

"oh! by the way, here's your fake IDs." she then handed Miro, Lyssa, and Julian their fake IDs, it was perfectly made. surely, the guards are going to let them in this time. they scanned the fake ID and they were amazed at how it was made.

"woah, how did you make this?" Aubrey said after snatching Julian's fake ID. Jannah chuckled and took a bite of her meal before giving them the answer.

"well, I photoshopped it really well. my dad has a laminator on his office inside our house so I used it." Jannah said calmly that made everyone chuckle in amusement. the three hid their IDs and went back to eating.

"but what if... w-what if we get caught?" Elyan worriedly said, everyone suddenly stopped eating and realized what Elyan had just said. they knew that this was risky. very risky.

"we won't, don't worry. and if we do get caught, so what? we're just doing the right thing." Fatima said before taking a sip on her bottled water. everyone was silent, they were playing with their foods now. their appetite suddenly disappeared. they knew a time will come that they will surely get caught.

"stop worrying guys, as long as we stick together everything is possible." Vauna said sincerely. everyone nodded and the atmosphere became lighter. they continued spending their lunch break having chitchats and planning on what will happen later.

everyone was settling down on Miro's car now but this time, they were wearing their casual clothes. everyone looked like rich spoiled teens. well they truly are but, minus the word spoiled. Jannaj, who was at the frontseat was listening to music in her airpods.

they did the same thing as yesterday, they waited for the culprit to get inside his service car and will follow him soon. finally after about half an hour of waiting he was finally approaching his service. they waited for the car to start and when it did. it was show timeline.

"mr. Medil seems to be going on a different route. bullshit." Miro said while following the black bmw infront of them. everyone was tensed and didn't knew what to do. what if? he wouldn't go to the bar? what will happen to their plan? that was what's running inside everyone's head. their eyes were still fixated at the car infront of them.

just where the hell is he going!?

the black bmw seemed to speed up a bit so Miro did too. they seemed to be going nowhere and that's when they realized, the principal knew he was being followed. the car suddenly speeded up very fast and it made Miro automatically sped up his pace too. everyone was holding tight for their dear life when Miro was driving intensly following the car who was clearly leading them into nowhere. everyone was panicking inside the car and kept on telling Miro to stop but, he didn't.

the car kept speeding up while insanely going from left to right. thank god, the streets were empty. suddenly, the bmw turned left. Miro was about to until, he saw a fucking stray dog crossing the street. he panicked and stepped on the brakes real hard while turning his steering wheel into insane circles. everyone panicked when the car turned into circles at the middle of the road. the loud screeching of the car was the last thing they heard when the car was slammed at the lamppost.

*glasses shattering*

everything seemed to be in slowmo when Miro was trying to flutter his eyes, he couldn't move his body. he turned to his side and saw Jannah with her eyes half closed, her head was bleeding. he tried to check the people at the back but he still couldn't control his body. his eyes were slowly giving up when he felt someone shaking his unconscious body. panicked voices were slowly fading when his ears started to hear bleeping noises.

"fuck! miro wake up!"

"miro, wake up!"

"miro hang in there! the ambulance is coming!"

Jannah coughs and forces her eyes to open but her body wasn't helping, she couldn't feel her own body. she tried to stay awake but the pain in her whole body was causing her to fall into slumber. she felt a hand grab her upper body and tap her cheeks repeatedly. she forcefully opened her eyes and saw Julian who was bleeding slightly in the forehead. she was repeatingly shaking Jannah's face gently with a very worried look on her face.

"Jannah! Jannah, hang in there! the ambulance is coming. please, please stay awake." Julian pleaded while keeping Jannah in her hold. the others who were not fully injured, told her to go take care of Jannah while they handle Miro. the back seaters weren't injured badly but they had cuts and big bruises. the poor latter's body was slowly giving up. she tried to speak to tell Julian she was going to be fine but she couldn't. instead, she held Julian's bleeding hand that was on her face and nodded forcefully, whispering she was going to be fine. her eyes finally gave up and the last thing she heard was the ambulance's loud sirens before everything went

black.