chapter 12

It was already the end of classes and they decided to wait for the principal to get in his car. they were hiding inside Miro's Wrangler who was just infront of the Principal's service car. they waited for about thirty minutes until the Principal went out along with his two bodyguards. he had a smile on his face but as soon as he was close to his car, his demeanor changed. it was like taking off a mask you wore for hours. he whispered something to his driver to which the driver nodded and started the car.

"follow his car but don't make it obvious." Fatima said and the group immediately sat down comfortably when Miro nodded and started the engine. they followed the car that seemed to go to an unfamiliar direction. good thing they had a gps with them or else they would surely get lost. a few turns and straight paths the principal's car finally stopped at an odd location.

the car screeched as Miro parked at the unfamiliar bar. it was a hidden bar and it was clearly for people who has fortunes. their eyes were stuck at the man who was wearing a black suit entering the bar while checking side to side, their beloved principal that everyone looks up to. they were still wearing their uniform so they pondered on how they're supposed to sneak in.

"how in the hell are we supposed to go in with this outfit plus, we're still minors!" Elyan stressfully said, everyone sighed in realization while checking their outfit. maybe today's not the day. Julian, who was at the front seat turned to the people who was sitting at the back.

"guys chill, lets do this next time. we're clearly not prepared today and besides, there's plenty of time." Julian said before turning her gaze back to the bar infront of them. they sighed and agreed with what Julian said. they'll make sure to be prepared next time. perhaps, he'll be in this bar everyday. the car was dead silent through out the whole ride back to the school's parking lot. when Miro stopped his car at front of the school, everyone went out and thanked him for the ride, except one person.

they went back to their own cars at the school's parking lot. Jannah didn't bring her vehicle so she hitched on Miro's car since Miro was the only one who passes by their village. she stayed on the backseat but Miro told her to transfer in the front seat so it's more easier to bid their goodbyes. Jannah was suddenly sleepy so she rested her head at the side and closed her eyes. Miro wondered why it was silent and turned to the latter who was sleeping peacefully. a smile suddenly crept up on his face and the sudden nostalgia rushed on his body. he quickly faces the front and sighed loudly, the pain was surprisingly still there.

if only you didn't told me to stop loving you.

Miro focused back on driving, shrugging off the familiar feeling on his chest. he reached the location he was destined to go and stepped on the breaks carefully. he unbuckled his seatbelt and jogged to the frontseat to open the door. he crouched a little and tapped on Jannah's cheeks gently to wake her up. Jannah fluttered her eyes open and scanned the place that they're at.

"we're here already." Miro whispered gently and backed up a bit so Jannah can get out of the car. when the latter got out of the car she quickly thanked Miro ang gave him a quick hug. Miro smiled after the quick hug and nodded at Jannah. he watched Jannah's back figure slowly disappearing from his sight and went inside his car. he sat down at the car's comfy seat and shut the door close. he sighed and stared at the car's steering wheel gripping it harshly. he didn't know why he was feeling that way and it angered him.

am i still not over her?

it was already around 10pm when Fatima's phone dinged informing her she had a new message. she shuffled on her bed and picked up her phone who was at the lamp table. she checked the message and it was from the groupchat. she tapped and read the popping messages.

Aubrey: don't forget to bring casual clothes tomorrow.

Vauna: omyghod you said that in this gc for like, a hundredth time now.

Elyan replied to Vauna: HAHAHAHAHA true.

Aubrey: whatever Vauna, I'm just making sure.

Lyssa: guys please stop messaging, I'm playing right now.

Miro: Lyssa incase you didn't know, there's this thing called the mute button. try it out;)

Julian: what the hell is going on in this gc. lord jesus christ, please help these people get back to their right minds.

Jannah replied to Julian: wow, look who's talking guys.

Fatima chuckled at her friend's messages. she messaged them that she was going to sleep first and then turned off her phone returning it to the lamp table beside her bed. she turned off her lamp and sighed before closing her eyes, drifting into dreamland. she hopes tomorrow will go smoothly for them

or not.