chapter 5

"let's meet this weekend. we have to meet this weekend."

Saturday, everyone was getting ready for the meetup at Miro's house. they decided they should do a little research about yuree. perhaps, it may help them. Julian got there first. she greeted Miro and her eyes scanned the house, amazed by all the expensive furnitures and stuffs that Miro's family owns.

"come with me, we're staying at the pool area." Miro walked and lead Julian to the pool area that had chairs and tables. perfect for people to discuss problems. Julian sat down at one of the comfortable chairs and took off her shoes. the doorbell suddenly rang that it startled the both of them.

"I'll get it." Julian volunteered. she stood up, fixing her shirt. she went back to where she went in at first and twisted the doorknob. she opened the big door and peeked to see who it was. it was Lyssa. she slammed the door shut again, obviously teasing Lyssa.

"what's the password?" Julian said with a smirk plastered on her face. Lyssa groaned and slammed her hands on the door. she's had enough of this girl.

"open. the. fucking. door." Lyssa said with greeted teeth. Julian chuckled and finally opened the door while bowing jokingly at Lyssa who was still not in the mood. Lyssa rolled her eyes at Julian and walked passed by her while bumping her shoulder.

"is she on her period or something?" Julian whispered to herself while her eyes follow the figure who bunped into her shoulder. She slowly moved her body and went back to the pool area. she saw Lyssa and Miro having serious conversation so she decided not to budge in. she sat down at Lyssa's side and scrolled through her phone.

Miro's phone dinged clearly, someone had messaged him. he checked to see who it was and it was Fatima.

-here at your front door already.

Miro immediately stood up and sprinted all the way to his front door leaving Julian and Lyssa behind. he invited Fatima over because she's professional at researches and she can hack.

he opened the door and saw Fatima bringing her laptop with her. he gestured Fatima to come in and follow her. they made their way to the pool area and sat comfortably. there were 2 persons left to wait, Aubrey said she can't come because her family was planning on doing a 2 day vacation at a beach resort.

"can I start researching about Yuree now?" Fatima said while opening her laptop. the three of them nodded and let Fatima do her job, she said that it might take a while so she let them do the stuff they want to do for the mean time.

the doorbell rang again for the nth time and the three immediately bickered about who will open the door. Julian had enough of the stupid bicker and stood up to go open the door.

lazy assholes

she skipped all the way to the door and opened it, she was greeted by Elyan and Vauna. she let them in and grabbed their small bags politely to carry them.

"they're at the pool area already with some chick." Julian said while walking ahead of them first. Elyan and Vauna laughed tailing behind Julian.

"chick?" Vauna questioned and was clearly curious about who the "chick" Julian was talking about.

"chick? you mean Lyssa?" Elyan said clearly teasing Julian who was not having it. Julian scoffed and pushed open the pool area's entrance for them.

"she's an evil witch, not a chick." Julian jokingly said while eyeing Lyssa who was scrolling through her phone, minding her own business. Elyan and Vauna got their bags and thanked Julian. they joined them at the table and put their bags at their perspective chairs.

"fatima! I didn't know you were here!" Elyan cheerfully said and gave Fatima a quick high five. Vauna did the same thing and studied Fatima's laptop carefully. Fatima stopped typing and made them gather up. everyone took a seat and listened carefully to Fatima who was still studying something carefully on her laptop.

"okay so let's start with the bad news, I can't see proper evidences to why Yuree suddenly dropped out but the good news is... I found out where she went before she dropped out of school, her last trace here in my gps. and it was surprisingly at the principal's house..." Fatima said while zooming in the location of the principal's area. everyone was listening attentively.

"but the question is... why was she at sir Medil's house?" Elyan said while turning her gaze to Fatima.

"in that case the situation that you're in is somehow connected to the principal." Fatima said and rested her back at the chair. they looked at each other, trying to figure out all the possible things that might somehow connect.

"there's only one way to find out..." Miro said that made everyone turned their attention to him.

"let's gather up all of Yuree's closest friends and ask them questions this Monday." Miro continued while taking a sip at his pepsi. everyone nodded and agreed with him, eager to find out what could be the reason as to why Yuree asked for justice.

hang in there Yuree...