Prologue

(Edited)

Long, long ago, before the recorded history of men... They evolved their way into existence here on Earth. They could only live at night as the sun would vanquish them, so they lived below ground.

They lived many moons by feeding on animals and plants for their energy, and primitive humans feared them as gods and demons. Few of them died, so they had little need to reproduce, and this their population was small. They knew not conflict and lived in peace.

It was then a genius was born. He wanted great power. He learned that there was laten power within their brains, and in order to draw it out... The genius created a stone mask.

Of course with the help of the Princess Rhapsody. Rhapsody was the daughter of the King who ruled the Aztec people. She saw potential in Kars's project of the stone mask.

She was a genius as well among her people. She was only a few thousand years younger than him as well as her personal friend and honorable comrade, Esidisi. She had a talent in creating varies amount of gadgets and vials hence why Kars has requested her help of his creation.

The stone mask granted them immortality, but they needed more life energy to sustain it. Kars had to kill more, and if left to his devices along with Rhapsodys, he might not have anything left behind. However these beings(Aztec people) feared the stone mask and it's creators!

"His existence is a danger to us!"

"Princess Rhapsody has betrayed our people!"

"We must erase him from this earth!"

" The princess must be punished!"

"We must kill them both!"

"Fools! Do you not wish to conquer the sun along with using the princesses help?! Do you not wish to rule over all? Do you not wish to be afraid of nothing?!" Kars spoke.

"This can make our people stronger and live in peace with the sun no longer being our death. We can create a promised land! Do you not wish to join us?" Rhapsody added.

The whole tribe of Aztec beings started war from the Kings order to eliminate Kars along with his only daughter. Kars and Rhapsody fought with all of their might.

"Please! My people!! I do not wish for this to happen!!"

"Princess, Rhapsody. We have to do what we must."

"B-But my people..."

"Kill or be killed?!"

The genius and princess ended up slaughtering their entire tribe, including their parents, and took one single comrade(Esidisi) on a long journey.

Soon they had a need of more of their own people. Rhapsody and Kars soon had to take action along with Esidisi.

Rhapaody soon gave birth to a child( Kars as the father) and had him named Wamuu.[(A/N):Yes they did it but not in the name of love, only for more assistance.]

After 2,000 more years later she gave birth to another( Esidisi as the father) and named him Santana.

That was approximately 10,000 years ago.( Wamuu is 2,000 years older than Santana.)

They all had trained Wamuu as a warrior and Santana as a gaurd dog for an ancient underground temple with vast space along with carvings and stone mask imprinted on the walls.

Leaving him, Santana, behind from his Masters. (Both Wham and Santana are forbidden to know their blood relation to them.)

Their honorific titles by their subjects were: