Capítulo 20

(Edited)

"Oh! Those feathers Kars shot at the plane earlier-- they're transforming! Argh! Damn! The parachute! Oh no!" Joseph yelled as he grabbed a parachute and Rhapsody continued to kill the piranhas till they transformed into giant tentacles. The glass from the destruction cut near his eyes making him unable to see.

After all the attacks Rhapsody did on the giant tentacles as it tried to get a hold on her. Joseph yelled for her to grabbed the parachute and put the dummy he had made with it.

"Joseph, he's an ultimate being! Do you think It would--"

Kars fell for it and flew towards it.

"I just love pissing him off!!" Joseph chuckled and flew the plane straight into Kars.

"We're not going down without a fight, Kars!"

"We're gonna lead you straight into that volcano!"

"A-Argh! How dare you! I'll kill you both!"

As they continued their way to the volcano, Kars turns back into his real form. "Hmph! Did you really think I wouldn't be able to get out from under this steel plane... Before you hit the ground?!" After he said that a mechanical hand dug straight into Kars's neck.

"It seems he has hitched a ride with us."

Rhapsody and Joseph looked at each other equally confused to how Strohiem rode with them.

"Kars... This plane will be your coffin!" Strohiem said as he looked down on Kars.

"Strohiem ! It's you! You were on the plane with us?!" Joseph yelled.

"I didn't think you could do this alone with the pillar woman! I was getting cold in that pontoom that was apart of the plane that I was hidden in! More importantly, time to jump, JoJo and Pillar woman!"

"What?! Jump?! I already used my parachute as a decoy to distract Kars!"

"Just hurry up and juuuump!!!" Strohiem yelled.

They all jumped off the plane. Joseph and Strohiem fell next to each other as Rhapsody pulled the water around the island to try and soften landing.

"SAVE YOURSELF, PILLAR WOMAN! I'VE GOT JOJO!"

Rhapsody was able to land, but Strohiem's legs shattered from the impact. Joseph and Strohiem flung from the impact like it was by a force of an explosion. She caught both of them as they almost fall on their backs.

"Thanks, Rhapsody, I feel so much better. Strohiem, you're nuts! You're crazier than I am-- but I suppose I should thank you too."

"Looks like you made it, JoJo and pillar woman. What about K-Kars...? Did he take a dive into the lava?!" Strohiem said as he coughed a little blood.

They look to see the volcano start to activate with Kars's body melting within it.

"It's melted rock! That lava is over a thousand degrees! There's gonna be nothing left of you!"

"JoJo, Cyborg, we have done it. We did it."

"We finally beat Kars!!!!" Joseph yelled in happiness.

"Rhapsody, I have something to tell you now that we are all alive from beating Kars." Joseph put a hand on her shoulder. "Santana is alive."

She was moved in tears happy that her youngest child was able to survive all that has happened untill now.

"Do you have an answer yet?" He asked her.

Flashback... In Rhapsody's P.O.V

  "Next you'll say, "Why would you trust someone who isn't human, JoJo'."

"Why would you trust someone who isn't human, JoJo. Nani?!" He grabbed my hand, smiled at me. "Because you are more human than anyone I have ever met, you fell in love with Caesar like if you were human, you helped humans like if they were your flesh and blood, you save lives even when yours was at high risk, you may of sacrificed so much to get this far to have me; a Hamon user to defeat all of you, but I believe what you have done is for the sake of humanity. When this is all over... Can you live with us humans instead of dying by my hands or the sun?"

  I was stunned at his answer. "I don't know...? Would I be able to do that? JoJo... I-I I don't know?"

"It's ok... I hope to get your answer in time."

I nodded. I was still reluctant to say anything.

He laughed and pulled me close to him,"I will wait for your answer."

End of flashback...

"Yes. I will live with you as a human to fit in this modern world."

He smiled and spun her around happy with her answer as they laughed together.

"Damn sometimes I forget how your only five inches shorter than me. I'm happy that you said yes. Let's all go home safe and happy." He said so happily as he put her down next to him.

"JoJo! Pillar woman! The shock of the plane crashing caused an eruption! Lava's gonna spill! Let's celebrate after we get the hell out of here!"

Joseph shrugged and walked towards him. Out of nowhere.... Joseph's arm was sliced off?! Leaving all three of them stunned. As they watched Joseph's arm fall to the ground. Kars came out of the volcano with a shell surrounding his body. Joseph screams in pain while clutching where his arm was. Kars laughed at Joswph as he screams in pain.

"Mmmmmm.... What a beautiful voice! That painful cry... It's like music to my ears... I've been dying to hear it, JoJo! Don't worry Rhapsody~ your voice was still better than his is 12,000 years ago~"

'I don't understand what he means by that-- Wait. He said the specific years... That cursed man!!! He had to bring the time we were in the making of Wamuu?!'  Rhapsody was offended that Kars had the audacity to bring that up.

"The lava didn't beat him! H-He's a God! He's... He's become a God! We humans don't stand a chance against a God! Not even the pillar woman! All we can do is submit!" Strohiem yelled as they seemed to be at defeat now.

Joseph continued to scream in pain as Rhapsody attempted to ease the pain in his wound.

"What was that?! Did you say something JoJo?!" Kars said mocking Joseph.

"Take this! Overdrive!" Joseph said as he tried to strike Kars with his Hamon.

  "Ha...mon?! Hamon Overdrive?!"