Capítulo 21

(Edited)

"JoJo?!" He heard Rhapsody and Strohiem yell for him.

"Urgh... Gahh, th-this impact! I-I'm melting! No-No way, my leg, it's like he used..." Joseph yelled in pain only to be interrupted by Kars.

"Thaaaat's right! It's the Hamon, you imbecile! Did your pea-sized brain still think I couldn't do it, even I conquered the Sun?! And it looks like I can weave Hamon that's hundered of times stronger than yours! How's it feel to get a taste of your own medicine?!"

He yelled in even more pain.

"An excellent reply."

"KARS!!!"

"Oh? What is it, Rhapsody? Do you wish to kill him yourself and join me~?"

"Better enjoy that laughter. It's the last one you'll ever have! You'll never rule the world as long as I live!"

"We better get this over with then!"

"Let's get to it!"

"You don't know what your up against! I am a being beyond yours! Goodbye Rhapsody!!! Burn with my Hamon!!!" Both Rhapsody's and Kars's attacks clash together.

"What?! My Hamon should of broken your sword in shattered pieces! How?!"

"Have you forgotten, Kars? Diamond is Unbreakable!" She split Kars body in half and ran towards Joseph as Kars took his time to heal.

"JoJo, while he heals his wound I'm going to use my water to heal your Hamon wound!"

'Wait, Hamon?!' Rhapsody was taken back when she touched his wound and felt her fingers burn.

Kars attacked from behind piercing through Rhapsody's chest his hand reaching towards Joseph with his Hamon. It all happened too fast. Joseph acted by instinct and brought his hand out with what appears to be the Red stone of Aja in hand.

"Rhapsody!!!" Joseph shouted as she fell limp to the side of him with Hamon burning her body.

"What the?! The Red stone!"

"J-JoJo... Th-The Red stone is a Hamon amplifier..." She told Joseph as she cough blood.

The volcano started to blow, rising magma on the rock they're on. She stood in a limp way and held Joseph up even with the Hamon within her slowly killing her. She would've vaporized if it weren't for her water domain.

"The energy from the Red stone made the volcano's eruption climax! Th-The whole rock we were just on just got blasted into the air!" Strohiem yelled from the other side of the volcano away from them.

"The whole rock got blasted away at an incredible speed! Hmph! But while that may be some impressive power, did you expect Rhapsody to kill me? Did you expect a mere eruption to take me down, JoJo?! I'll turn into a bird and escape! Wha?!" Kars yelled as Joseph's detached hands hit in  his neck to keep him from escaping.

"As expected of the Earth's energy... Such amazing speed! Thats what shot up my served arm! Rhapsody is using pure will power to keep you from leaving and her dying!" Joseph smirked. "Sugi ni omae wa 'Was this apart of your plan, too, JoJo and Rhapsody?!'.... to iu!"

"Was this apart of your pla-- what?!"

"Kars! Your fate was sealed the moment you were distracted by JoJo's hands! You could of dodge the rocks that were shooting straight through me and you, but they are sending you into flying even higher!" She yelled as she pulled her sword back and striked him in the chest where he had pierced hamon through her.