Capítulo 1

(Edited)

After 2,000 years later...

50 years after the events of Phantom Blood, 1889...

Year 1938... In the amazing place of dreams New York City, after the discovery of a pillar man at Mexico.

A British-America man walked around the streets of New York.

"Judgin' from yer accent there, I'd guess yer from England! On vacation, are ya? Fresh off the boat? I see..." The Englishman turned his attention to the man who worked a Coco Cola stand had spoke to him.

He nodded to his response.

"You gotta pay if you wanna try it though. Money makes the world go round here, if ya catch my drift."

The Englishman nodded once more, reaching for his wallet to pay for the delicious soda.

Yoinks! His wallet was stolen by a pickpocket thief. The thief was in thrill to know that he's stolen quite a lot from the Englishman. Lucky him!

Before he can run much further, the thief was caught by two police officers. The cops started to beat the poor pickpocket only to be stopped by the Englishman using a familiar acient power with the Cola bottles.

The Englishman started to freak out about how what if his Granny Erina were to find out he is causing trouble again. He would have to feel her wrath.

He called the pickpocket that he saved to follow him to leave the scene where the trouble he had caused was. The pickpocket thief, who has introduced himself as "Smokey Brown", asked for the name of this Englishman.

"Joestar, Joseph Joestar"

Joseph Joestar a.k.a JoJo, walked the streets of New York with his Granny Erina and new friend Smokey to grab a Taxi to a Fancy restraunt.

Of course,when they were on their way, Joseph made a rude comment which made Erina to smack him with her umbrella.

Everything was going rather well, till smokey was rudely told to leave by a horrible man far too ugly to describe.

JoJo stood up from his seat and was ready to fight, with Erina's permission of course.

"Your pickin' a fight, kid?"

"Hey, old man! If you're looking for your brass knuckles, they're not in your jacket! How about checking your back pocket?" JoJo answered with a shit eating grin

The man was confused on how the JoJo knew such minor details. The bystanders were also just as confused.

JoJo's next line was... "Your next line is... 'How did you know where my brass knuckles were... Bastard?!'!"

The man said exactly what JoJo predicted he would say. In the end, JoJo won before the fight even started.

Everyone in the restraunt that witnessed Joseph's victory clapped then went on with what they were doing.

The man's partner walked up to Joseph, apologizing to JoJo and company, then said... "Ma'am you're Erina Joestar, are you not? I do much business with Mr. Speedwagon--he spoke of you when I was in London. It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

He began to tell them that Speedwagon was killed by Straizo. JoJo punched the man in the gut for making his Granny Erina have to remember her trauma that has happend fifty years ago. Dio Brando. The stone mask. Jonathan Joestar's death. A BIZZARE journey awaits JoJo.

Later that night, JoJo fought Straizo, who has betrayed Speedwagon for his youth to spring back to him.

JoJo defeated him by using Tommy gun, bombs, "Nigerundayo!!!", and finally glass covered Hamon! Straizo loss to JoJo, but before he passed he tells JoJo that he had dumped Speedwagon's body by a stream and of the Ancient warrior in México he must fight for the sake of humanity.