Capítulo 15

(Edited)

Rhapsody sat next to Wamuu, cleaning his wounds from his battle with Caesar.

The two pillars heard Joseph and Lisa Lisa right outside their door.

"... Have they arrived?"

"They have."

Wamuu blew off the fire leaving the room dim.

They gently open the door.

"I have been waiting for you... You have grown... Indeed!"

"You bastard... You killed Caesar!"

"Calm down, JoJo... Look below Wamuu and next to Messiah, at the floor..."

"No worries, I'm keeping my cool... I noticed. You're talking about the foot prints. There's another set besides Wamuu's and Rhapsody's! That must mean they're Kars's! Where are you hiding?! Show yourself!"

"Yes, there are three sets of footprints. Only three... Yet I hear dozens of breaths in this room!"

"Hmph. I see... For a human woman, you are quite composed and decisive! And perceptive! That explains why you were able to raise JoJo and Caesar to be such powerful warriors in such a short amount of time." Wamuu praised. "And to be able to detect the slightest of breaths... You are a top-tier Hamon warrior!"

The vampire servants revealed themselves while standing on the ceiling making Joseph and the Lisa Lisa gasp in shock of how many there are. Kars revealed himself to them.

"Master Kars has given us eternal life! We are the chosen ones! It's 100 on two!" The servants said ending with a loud vampire groans.

Rhapsody and Wamuu remain quiet to hear what Kars had to say. Joseph freaked out while the Lisa Lisa stood still taking in all that she was seeing.

'She sure is impressive. And she was their master? Incredible.' Rhapsody thought to herself impressed with Lisa Lisa's ability to stay calm.

Before Kars would order the vampires to kill them, Wamuu asked for a moment before Kars can call the order.

"Master Kars... This man made a promise to duel in Rome... I also wish to have revenge on behalf of Master Esidisi. Please, allow me to battle him!"

"I shall not! Wamuu, do not lose sight of our goal. We are after the Red stone of Aja."

Wamuu bowed in respect and obeyed Kars.

"Yup, we can't! I just don't feel like ot anymore. I know I can beat you! But even if I do, there's all these vampires! Whether I win the duel or not, we're done for! The odds are way against me! I've got no choice but to throw in the towel. Just do whatever you want. I don't care at this point. I am done." Joseph finnaly finished saying as everyone in the room has noticed his string stretching across the room. Joseph noticed that we all saw through his trick. "Darn it all! I guess you saw right through my string 'barrier'! I thought I'd send some Hamon into you and finnish you off, right and quick..."